Sunday, August 29, 2010

Totally Tilda DT- Lilac & Lace

Week #4 at Totally Tilda & what have we got for you?
Well the prize is from Bunny Zoes &amp look what she has for you.......



& the challenge is Lilac & Lace.
Bring it on!
Get that Tilda, cover her with Lilac colors and fill in the rest with lace.

Here's my card. I wish I knew the names of all the Tilda images Mrs. Sugar has been kind enough to send me, but I don't, so you'll have to use your imagination......we'll call her Lilacy Tilda with colorful flowers.....






Papers are from an older paper pack (ages ago) that I recently re-fell in love with, large lace is from Really Reasonable Ribbon (my new fav. online ribbon store) & small lace is from Dollarama.
Bling (rhinestone brad, rhinestone swirl, purple ring on lace, sm. lilac flower & sentiment window) are misc items, along with the eyelets & doily. 

Pls come check out the Totally Tilda Challenge for the next 2 weeks and give the DT some lilacy love!!!  

Challenges for my card-
Wild Orchid Challenge- make is sparkle
Flutterby Wednesdays- anything goes
OSAAT- girlie

19 comments:

craftykitten said...

Gorgeous card Cor, as always. Love your colouring and that lace is TDF!!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Julia K. said...

So sweet! I love that doily in the corner: it is so delicate and light! And I love the colouring of the image very much

Kelly Schelske said...

Corry this is so pretty!!

sallysbitz said...

Gorgeous card & lovely colour. I like all the elements used too, brings it altogether xx

Dawn said...

Great colouring & a really fab girlie card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week

Lori said...

Oh You done good on this one. She looks gorgeous, and I love the tilt of the image, beautiful little touches!

Kelly said...

Corry, this is so soft and pretty, I love the lace and the clip, but my favorite part is the white that you left around the image, it really makes it stand out.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really sweet card, just love those colours
Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT
hugs shell xx

ona_i_ja said...

Hun, Your Card is stunning. I love the image, and your colours.
Great Job!!!

Thank you for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time this week. Good Luck!

Hugs,
Agnieszka

Sassylassy said...

What a gorgeous card. Tilda is so cute! I love the lace. Thank you for playing along with us in this months challenge at CLP. We hope to see you again next months.
Hugs Bonnie
CLP Designer

Chelsea said...

I "Totally" Love This! :)
So many wonderful embellishments and details to see. Wow! Absolutely gorgeous Corry. Thanks for taking on this sketch, hope to see you back for the next challenge.
Luv,
Chelsea

Paddington fan said...

Gorgeous girlie card, love the fab image and colouring! All those embellishments are scrummy too!! Thanks for joining us at O.S.A.A.T this week!!
Love Jacky x

Josephine said...

That's such a pretty, girly card.

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Chocolate Orange said...

Such a stunner of a card. I love how you have coloured Tilda and all the lace.
Thankyou for sharing it with us over at OSAAT. Good Luck !

Choccy x

Brenda Brown said...

Great girly card Corry, love the lace and the embellishments.
I am glad you came and shared this with us at OSAAT and I hope we see more of your lovely creations soon.
Luv Brenda xxxx

Love crafts forever said...

Wow! Your card are amazing, very beautiful image. Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT this week, and Good Luck.
Hugs, Nataliya.
PS. I like the name of your blog.

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Cor, so pretty and girly, love it
hugs Mandy xx

Elise said...

Ohhhhh my goodness! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! How beautiful! Tilda looks so pretty standing there on your card in all the purples! I love all the different elements you've used ... from dry embossing, to the lace, to the bling ... it's all gorgeous! Thank you for joining us on CLP!

Hugs,
Elise

Susie Sugar said...

Totally Tilda-Tastic Corry I knew it would be though thats why I picked you girl !!
Hugs Susie xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails