Friday, November 19, 2010

Fussy & Fancy DT- Christmas WITHOUT Red & Green

For my  GDT card at Digit's With Attitude! click HERE
For my  DT card for the Prairie Fairy DT scroll WAY UP!

****************************************

At Fussy & Fancy for the next two weeks we want to see:

A CHRISTMAS CREATION WITHOUT RED OR GREEN

Pick a different color.
Pink & black,
black & white,
browns, oranges, yellows,
gold & white.....or as I have used blue & white.
I LOVE whites & blues for Christmas!
I have used an image & sentiment from Stamp Insanity as they are our sponsor this month!
How exciting is that!



The snowman sticker and other little tags up in the left hand corner are from my scrapbooking supply, bling is from Dollarama and ribbon.....well I'm not really sure where that came from!


A little bit of glitter and some liquid applique to the ground creates a perfect winter wonderland!

We want to see your Christmas creation WITHOUT red & green at Fussy & Fancy!!

Challenges for my card:

Sketch & Stash- sketch (new bling)
Paper Sundaes- toppings- blue, ribbon, punches
Really Reasonable Ribbon- Christmas theme
Wild Orchid Challenge- blue Christmas
Pollycraft Mondays-glittery Christmas




6 comments:

joey said...

Hi Corry

this is gorgeous, such a sweet image, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey.xx

Sue said...

beautiful card,gorgeous image and loving the sparkle,i too love the blues and white:)

Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Kim said...

Corry this is absolutely gorgeous hun! What a beauty...your coloring is fantastic! Beautiful work hun!!! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Crystal said...

Great card, love all the glitter & bling! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Hey Cor! Kool Christmas card!! Love that image. Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Love this card; the blue and white and bling make it all look super cool and frosty :D And thanks very much for letting me know I'd entered my card into the wrong linky over at Fussy and Fancy, I had made a mental note to get to the right post before I entered but obviously it went straight out of my head (somewhere in there must be a GINORMOUS mound of post-it notes that were meant to remind me of something temporarily but fell by the wayside ;P )

Related Posts with Thumbnails