Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fairy Fun Friday DT- April Showers bring May Flowers



APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS

That's what we want to see over Fairy Fun Friday this time round. (Sorry I'm a day late in posting)
I opted to use this lovely image  In the Garden from Prairie Fairy Designs.
A little CAS for my style, but overall I like the direction the card went in.
I sponged the doily with mellow moss ink from SU.
The ribbons are from a pack I bought at Hobby Lobby during my USA shopping trip last November. They are full of texture, I love them.
I added a couple pieces of SU hardware from the Hodge Podge Hardware set.
Corner punch is fiskars & it is an awesome punch that has 3 different corner punches to it!  


You have to go check out the other girlz DT cards at the FFF challenge blog. They are all fantastic!

Challenges for my card: to follow
AiFactory- flowers in bloom
Stamp Insanity- rockin' out heavy metal style
The Paper Shelter- inspired by nature
InStyle Stamps- color inspire (photo)

Case Study - photo (not really the colors- lol- hope that's ok)


13 comments:

Merry said...

Beautiful card...wonderful image and love the colours, also those terrific ribbons/lace along the bottom.

Margreet said...

stylish card Cor....fab colouring and I love the ribbons....have a nice easter weekend!
xxx Margreet

Dora said...

Wow this is beautiful Corry, love the ribbon and such a nice stamp. PS I left an award for you on my blog. Hugs xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card! Great coloring! Love that image! I really like the added ribbon as well! Have a nice weekend!

Kendra

Kelly said...

Corry, another beautiful creation! I love all the details! Hugs.

Marie said...

This is lovely! Wonderful colouring and great image. Thanks for playing with us over at TPS Challenges this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at TPS.....

Hugs
Judith

Cristina said...

What a creative take on Silke's card! Great job! So glad you joined us this week at CASE Study!

Juanita said...

Lovely card Corry, the metal accents and bits of brown are great touches. Thanks for sharing with us at StampInsanity.

Jane said...

A fantastic piece of art thanks for playing with us at StampinSanity
Luv Jane xxx

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a lovely card! Really good colouring, love the image too!

Silke Ledlow said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the rustic look! Thank you for joining us! Hugs ~S~

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Such a beautiful project! Thanks so much for playing along with our Heavy Metal challenge at StampInsanity this week :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails