Friday, May 8, 2009








An oldy but a goody. I apologize for not being a dedicated blogger. Many things on the go right now, with Spring cleaning, clothes shopping/organizing, house remodelling & , oh ya, just trying to enjoy some days off from work.....does not leave alot of spare time. As you all well know, I'm sure. Summer is just around the corner!! Yay, sunshine.
This is my four seasons 'Waterfall' card, template taken from Splitcoast stampers. (God I love that site)!
Here's to wishing you all a great mothers day, holiday, any day.......day! Cheers!


3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I made a spelling mistake and wanted to see what would happen if I trashed the comment. Now I know! Love the card the colors a fab! Since you did some scrapbooking this weekend you should post your pages. I wanna see them.

Fairy

Cor* said...

Not much scrapbooking at all. Worked on a few different things including your card & the backpack which I will post soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails