Friday, January 22, 2010

Change in plans- 4 for 1

This sketch is from the Digital Tuesday Challenge blog & I am entering the card I made below into it.

I made this card, over at the Prairie Fairy's house one afternoon......and perfected it at home, finally, finishing it today. The butterfly is from the Prairie Fairy Digital Design line called Sketchy Bugs and can be purchased here. As part of the Prairie Fairy DT, I will be posting this card at the Prairie Fun Friday challenge blog. Come check it out !

Also, I am entering this card in the Charisma Cardz Challenge where the theme is "Fruity Colors" & A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge "Lots of Layering".

The papers & ribbon are CTMH, sentiment is stampin up and flowers are misc. I am trying to perfect the use of the Cuttlebug with my scalloped circles !


5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Corry I am loving this so much that butterfly and your colours are awesome thank you so much for joining our challenge at Digital Tuesday
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Perdy! Love the way you combined challenges Cor! Great colors too. LOVE IT!

Wishcraft said...

Oh pretty card! Love the butterfly and all your circle layers look fab. Lisa x

Allison said...

very pretty card
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Vee said...

Fab image and lovely fruity colours.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Related Posts with Thumbnails