Thursday, January 27, 2011

Winner of my mini-candy for the Creative Inspirations Blog Hop

.....................is........................
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 52
Result:
5
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
*
*
*
*
I wish I knew how to take a pic of the whole box, or a snapshot of the page
*
*
*
*
..............anywho, this translates to.............
*
*
*
*
!!!

Woot, Woot!

All the winners will be announced at the Creative Inspirations Challenge blog as well....I'm just not sure when. So.....

Crafty Kitten, you have 1 week to contact me in order for me to get your prize out!

Take Care!




3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations to the winner. Corry, you can use the Print Screen button on your keyboard (PrtScn) to capture the image and then with a bit of copy/pasting/cropping/saving as a jpg you would be able to post the image. I hope this helps. Elizabeth x

Unknown said...

Wow, thanks Mr Random org for picking me as the winner. Off to send you an email now Corry.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Dionne said...

I love your page, it's amazing what you can do with digital scrapbooking.

Related Posts with Thumbnails