Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cupcakes Anyone?

Interested in my b-day candy- CLICK HERE- for current followers only



Hey everyone I am back with another GDT card for the Corrosive Challenge. Wowzers we had some great entries for last weeks birthday challenge! Now you may think I forgot to post this for last weeks challenge cuz this definitely is a b-day card, however this week at Corrosive we want to see your :

CUPCAKES!

I was sooooooooo worried I didn't have anything 'cupcaky' to do for this challenge, then when Lori posted a card with this little guy on it, I remembered I had won the whole set of rubber stamps from the last Whimsy hop, including this little fella! Isn't he KA-YOOT!?!? This is the first time he has saw ink......& he is called Cupcake Bliss by Chrissy Armstrong & is available here.
I also remembered a piece of paper I stole from my friend Trisha, with all these cupcakes, cakes & party themed designs on it! The happy birthday letters are chipboard pieces & the funky ribbon is something i've had FOREVER, since I started scrapbooking when you think you need everything, right, well I needed that ribbon. lol


I'm trying to show you my sparkly accents in the picture below. lol I embossed the green nestie shape with my happy birthday embossing folder & the doily behind pups there, is actually the corners from a big square doily, cut & pasted to make a small one .


Pls pop over to the Corrosive Challenge Blog to see what the rest of DT has prepared for you today! I guarantee you, it is scrummy, delish!

Challenges for my card:
Craft Us Crazy- something new (stamp)
Pollycraft Mondays- music (happy birthday to you)
Kaboodle Doodles- tictactoe- ribbon, die cut, brads
Crafty Cardmakers- embossing
Whoopsi Daisy- birthdays
Sketch & Stash- sketch (see below)

8 comments:

Hellma said...

oh wow this is just gorgeous

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute Corry that little pup is adorable ... you really have to use him more often. Big hugs xxx

Auntie Em said...

Your puppy dog is so fun and cute! I love his expression and the great trims and papers you used.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Chrissy said...

Awww, he is so gorgeous. Lovely colouring and all the details are just wonderful.Fabulous card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

**Farrah** said...

My goodness this is an amazing card!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.
Farrah

Sue said...

such a lovely card and a super adorable image.A great take on the sketch too,sorry you missed the deadline though....BUT do pop over to sketch n stash in an hour for a new sketch :-)


thanks for joining us at S&S

JJ
xx

coops said...

aw gorgeous card cor.the image is so sweet and i love your sweet cupcake colours and details ;D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a gorgeous card Corry, I love that image and the fab colours.
Kevin xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails