Thursday, June 30, 2011

SHUT UP!!! NEW DT & CARD



LITERALLY- These were the words I spat out (on my keyboard whilst typing) when Kellie Winnell asked me if I wanted to be a Pink Lady for the next 6 months!
She laughed. I laughed. OMG I actually almost peed my pants, but that's neither here nor there.
I'm so TICKLED PINK to be on this team with all these amazingly talented girlz!

Photobucket

In case you are not familiar with Kellie, she is the owner/operater/mastermind behind Tickled Pink Stamps
A bit of history:

"Tickled Pink Stamps first started out as Magnolia Down Under in 2009, but in April 2010 Magnolia Down Under was taken over to Tickled Pink Stamps and supplied a larger range of stamps. What was the reason for this? I am Kellie the owner and founder of Tickled Pink Stamps and when I first started stamping I fell for anything and everything Magnolia, I had to have them. While I still share the same love for them to this day, I started to see more amazing stamps by talented designers world wide and I just had to share them around Australia and this is how Tickled Pink Stamps was born, aiming to be Australia's No. 1 Stamp supplier of all things cute and Tickled Pink.... Tickled Pink Stamps now has their VERY own range of cute and They are a tad different from the normal cute but we all LOVE to be different and stand out, and these amazing designs will make any creation GORGEOUS!"
Tickled Pink Stamps is home of the fabulous Lil Lolita and Lil Lad Ranges (as well as the all new line of Pinkettes). You can see all the newest products available by clicking the Tickled Pink Stamps blogs listed below!  



HERE is the Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge blog.
HERE is the Tickeld Pink Monthly Christmas Challenge.
HERE is the Tickled Pink Stamps Inspiration blog.

So as I sit here today at my computer, i am pleased to say I am a TICKLED PINK LADY!
Pls pop over to any of the above links to get inspiration from some more incredible Pink Ladies!

**********************************

Soooooooooooooo..................
Today also brings me to my first DT card as a Tickled {Pink} girl.
This weeks challenge is :

FLOWERS


I have chosen Lil Victorian Lylah & Luca to use on my card. 
I used some wee flowers that I got from Linda's Etsy Store. The big pink homemade flower in the corner was a RAK (I think).....although can't recall from whom! TY to whomever created this beauty! 
I also used some metal embellies from my busted up spellbinder nestie.......it is now my 'spare parts'. lol.....a coupla flower stickers on the purple ribbon & a string of ribbon roses on the bottom (from Suzi), max me out with fleurs! Hope you like!  


The inside has a sentiment stamped that says 'imagine'!


Challenges for my card:
Digital Tuesdays- flower power
Anything goes- the letter D (doily, damsille in distress, double image)
The Crazy Challenge- beautiful women
Oh La La- summer flowers



33 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Congrats on the new DT! I love Tickled Pink!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

You are excited. Congrats!! Love your lush card. Have fun and enjoy the weekend.

Dana said...

Woo hoo!! So happy for you and of course they would want you and your mad skills! This is one amazing card.. keep 'em coming : )
Hugs~
Dana

sara said...

yay !! Fab news cor I'm really pleased for you love your card lylah is gorgeous to colour isn't she
Hugs sara x x x

Lou Mac said...

Yipppeeeee!! Congrats girly!! You SO deserve it! I love your cards and I love you - you're so fun!! Enjoy every minute!!

Love you card and the combo of the images!! xo Lou.

Lori said...

What can I say Corry congrats you are an amazing crafter and your work is always original and this is no exception, love it!

Kelly Schelske said...

Congrats Corry, that's wonderful news!! Fab card:-)

Tanya said...

Congrats! I love TP stamps!

Kelly said...

Congratulations on another design team Corry!! Way to go!!

Suzi Mac said...

SHUT UP..!!!! hehehe. I can just imagine your excitement, and it could't happen to a nicer blogger. Huge Congrats hon, I'm so pleased for you, you love of these images comes through on this beautiful card.
Hugs
Suzi x

Kim Kelley said...

Congrats! Way to go!

Claire said...

Congratulations, I bet you're tickled pink lol. Gorgeous card too Corry
Claire xx

Anonymous said...

congrats hun,YAY!! how many teames are you in now???whats a girl to do, right?
love your card. and all the different kinds of flowers.
hope yau are having a fab summer corry.
hugs!

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Awesome news!! Congrats!!! :D FAB card!!

Warm hugs, Hege

Margreet said...

whoohoo....you rock girl....pink congrats on your new DT spot...you so deserve it...brilliant first DT card with beautiful details!
xxx Margreet

Antoinette said...

Congrats on your new DT...you defo deserve it hun! A STUNNER of a card!! Thank you for joining us at the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge and I hope you will return to join in again. Hugs Annie xXx

Sandra H said...

Congratulations also love the card simply beautiful.:) Sandra H

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours, so vibrant, fabulous images, congrats on the new DT, so well deserved.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Berry said...

Massive congrats Cor I love those fab images hugs Rebekah xx

Donna Mosley said...

Shurrup! (as we say in South Yorkshire). This is amazing news Cor, so, so, so, well deserved Mrs. Love this amazing creation, two gorgeous images, what a lovely couple they make. Stunning colouring and gorgeous details.

Donna xx

Kimberly said...

Congrats girl....your creations rock so no wonder you got picked, i new a good thing when i saw it...way to go..love your card, i just love their images, i have a few myself...www.justwordz.ca

lalkygirl said...

fabulous card,love the image and all the fantastic detail,
comgrats on your dt post,
thanks for joining us at ooh la la and good luck
tracey x

Ingrid said...

Ofcourse you must stay! ;-) Yeah, so happy!
Your card is lovely and with such bright and happy colors. Great!
Hugs Ing

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Oh wow girl! Big congrats!! You totally deserve it!

Loz said...

Congrats Corry!!! Can't wait to see all your amazing creations over the next 6 months! ♥

Anonymous said...

Wow Cor - that's awesome!!!!!!! Congrats girl ! You soooo deserve it! Great card - I love that flower!

Merry said...

Woohoo....how exciting. Congrats Corry....I can't wait to see more amazing creations from you. This card is beautiful...love the scene.

coops said...

huge congrats cor on your new dt :D
love your amazing card, the images are stunning and really beautiful colours and details.i love it ;D

xx coops xx

Regan said...

Corry, AMAZING creation and amazing news! Congrats on the DT appointment! You must be thrilled & I'm looking forward to working with you! Your card is stunning! Love all the details (although I'm a little afraid to ask how you broke a Nestie! Lol) Fabulous coloring and wonderful layout! I love everything about it! :)
XX
Regan

Deb said...

WOOOHOOO!! congrats girl I knew you'd get it, very exciting as I know you're a huge fan so wonderful news--you'll be awesome on the DT and your card is fantastic, super variety of elements and of course seriously great images
Have a great Canada Day Wkend
Debs
xxx

Wendi said...

What a beauty the images are lovely and I love the poppy
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

BrossArtAddiction said...

Oh so pretty! Love that huge gorgeous layered flower!!

xx Tracey xx

Eulanda said...

YIIIPPPPEEEEEEEE YAAAAAY!! Congrats and totally deserving! Don't mind me, I've been gone so now am trying to catch up on commenting. So very cool for you and your card totally ROCKS!! And what a great pair!! Swoon...so romantic!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails