Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What an Angel X2-Day 3 SOG Digi Releases







It's Day 3 of the  DIGI RELEASE at SOG!! YAHOO!

{{We are also doing things slightly differently and having some extra fun with this release. Each day, Monday through Friday, we will be revealing 2-3 new digis HERE, on the Some Odd Girl challenge blog. But not only do you get to BUY the digis on the day of their reveal, you'll also get a special discount! On the day they are revealed they'll be available in the shop at 25% off FOR THAT DAY ONLY! That means today's reveals will ONLY be available on sale until the next reveals are posted, and then those will be available and on sale tomorrow! The sale will not be held over so stop back daily to see what's new and snatch them up at the sale price.}}

*******************************************

Woot Woot! Welcome Some Odd Girl  fans.
Are you ready for the next fabby digi in this 14 image jam packed release!
Meet Angel Kaylee!
She is soooooooooo versatile & because of that , I am showing you two different ways to use her!
First off I have a butterfly shaped chipboard piece that  I have decorated with some of my newly acquired, but yet to be used Melody papers. With this, I plan on putting together a little decorative wall hanging for my daughters room & because SOMETIMES she's an angel, I thought this would be perfect!
The left side there looks  slightly elevated, because it actually is. I have attached it to the bottom paper just underneath the ribbon. And under the elevated part you can see some words peeking out. These words say "Sweet Daughter" & they are from my JUSTWORDZ  stamp set!
Of course I had to add all my extras. Some Whimsy postage stamps, some pearls, feathers, a butterfly charm & glitter to her wings, just to name a few!




Challenges for my Chipboard butterfly: 
Simon Says Stamp- anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday- 2 or more ribbons

********************************************

I have also made a Christmas Tag with Angel Kaylee as this is a Fall/Christmas Stamp release! 
I stamped her on Kraft & left her as is & I placed her atop my tag coverd with a piece of my Eskimo Kisses Paper that I have had FOREVER! Probly one of my first BG paper packs!
 A bit of glitter to her wings & of course all my extras to the tag! 
The words 'peace, hope, joy' around the frame behind Kaylee are from a SU set.
The metal key is from a set I got at Micheals. 





Challenges for my Christmas Tag:
The Ribbon Girl- 25th- anything Christmas
Christmas Cards All Year Long- use something at least one year old

******************************************************


If you haven't YET, then you must hop over to the Some Odd Girl Store & get in on the daily deals being offered with each passing day's images.......(see top of post for those details) 


These cards will soon be posted to my online galleries & Pinterest page

************************************

SOME ODD GIRL FLICKR GROUP- 12 weeks of Christmas- We are on week #2- USE NON-TRAD COLORS










19 comments:

Lori said...

It's official, you're the tag queen, love it! And I love the butterfly shape and the feathers are the perfect soft touch!

Stampalicious said...

gorgeous!!! I like these cute stamps! dont own even one lol, I am thinking about getting me some. love your project

Kelly Schelske said...

FaBulOuS Corry!!

Sandra H said...

These are gorgeous:) Sandra H

Amy said...

These are both fantastic Cor! I love how you used Angel Kaylee in a non- Christmas theme for you daughter and that tag is beyond gorgeous! :)

Andrea said...

Wow! Both your projects are fabulous - the wall hanging is stunning, and I love the way you left the image uncoloured on the tag.
Love, Andrea xx

Caroljenks said...

Wow these are amazing! Your attention to detail is awesome - I just love the butterfly and your uncoloured image looks fantastic!


Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our '2 or more Ribbons' Challenge. Don't forget if you have a Top Tip to share with us you could win another prize! Just add (TIP) after your name when you link :)

Carol x

Joy said...

How fabulous are these creations, just love them, super adorable...thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Kelly A. Clark said...

Ooh! Feathers - me likee!

CraftinGranny said...

Have to agree with Lori, you are the "TAG QUEEN". These are amazing creations and so beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CCAYR. "Hugs" Carol

coops said...

wow these are fantastic cor.love your pretty butterfly card.the shape is great and really beautiful colours and your tag is fabulous.another great image and stunning design :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

These are fabulous, the first one is really sweet and the feathers are just the perfect touch xx

Lisa Minckler said...

SWEEET!!! Fantastic creativity..Love these SOOO much! :D

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
And remember, if you have a TIP you’d like to share with us crafters, just write it up in your post and then add TIP by your entry name and you’re eligible for the TOP TIPPER PRIZE as well. 

Elaine Stark said...

A fabulous butterfly. I love all the detail. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Merry said...

So love the butterfly shape you have used on your first creation fantastic colours too. Also like the fact you haven't coloured the second image....looks great.

Clare Lloyd said...

Just stunning! Thanks for joining us @ CCAYR. x

Danni said...

Do you need my address to send these to me?? WOW!!!! I am in love!! Really love the first one...wow!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh fabulous I love both of these but the first one is sooooo pretty and girlie and LOVE the colours and charms too! Thanks 4 joining us this week @ Top Tip Tuesday for our 2 Or More, Ribbon, Twine, Lace, Fabric Challenge, Don't forget you can enter up to 3 times, I hope you can come and play again soon, Hugs Samantha

The Art Town said...

Hi there! the cards are great! do you have "butterfly shaped chipboard piece" template?

Related Posts with Thumbnails