Sunday, February 28, 2010

E for Excitement (& Elf)

Excitement- follow up Dr. apt tomorrow for baby check?!?!!? Hasn't been a week since my last check so why am I going in so soon??!?!?! Guess we'll see!

Elf- At ABC Christmas the theme is Elf so I created this card. They also requested to have red & green on the card & if you look close enough you can see both of those colors on some of the elves.

This is a CTMH stamp set called Merry Pursuits. This was the first CTMH stamp set I EVER purchased & was thrilled to share with all my friends! I absolutely love these adorable little munchkins!! The tag punch is from Stampin Up as is the sentiment stamped within it!
The DP paper is CTMH as is the Organza ribbon. The background of the elves is a fabricy type paper with stars & spots on it. The little mitten brads are misc. I colored my elves with SU markers & I added some crystal effects to each of the elves to spice things up a bit.
I am not much of a traditionalist when it comes to colors for Christmas. Hope that 's ok!
Talk to you all tomorrow unless I'm in the hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

Good Kardma by Jules said...

This card makes me smile! What cute stamps and I love the way you colored the little guys.

Lori said...

Sweet card and you got to dig out your stamps. Doesn't it feel weird since using mostly digis? I love the way you used all the elves, adorable. Sheesh I can't believe that baby hasn't come yet, I think you're right, the full moon does it every time. The hospital was so crazy the night I had Drake (full moon), I was in a room with 4 other women for most of the night. crossing my fingers for you!!!!

Kelly said...

Great card Corry, I really love the Crystal Effects detail and that ribbon is adorable.

Jayne Hayward said...

What a really lovely card with all those elves! You have coloured them all nicely. Love the sentiment used on that SU label.

Thanks for joining us on ABC Christmas Challenge Blog.

Jayne xx

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What an adorable lil card! I love these lil elves :)

Good luck with your doc appointment!

hugs, margie

Debbi said...

Super cute card! Love the coloring! I hope your Dr. Appt. goes well!
*smiles*
debbi

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Cor and the colours and design are gorgeous, lovely detail and so love that tag.
Thinking at you at the docs, hope all goes well.
Hugs Linda

Wishcraft said...

Such a fun card and love the colours you used. Hope your doc's app't goes really well :o) Lisa x

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Corry!

Hope all is well and that baby arrives soon!!

Annie said...

cute card full of mischievous elves! thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas blog.
hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

teheheheee they are looking like they are gonna get in to a lot of trouble! lovely card.

Thanks for joining us on ABC Christmas Challenge this time Samantha :0)

Cathy said...

Gorgeous elf card, and those elves are so cute! Thank you for joining in the ABC Christmas challegne this time.
Cathy xx

Lacey Stephens said...

Congratulations on your new baby! I wish you lots of sleep! Thanks for playing along with our challenge! We have another fun one for you this week...F for Frosty with extra Snow. I hope you can play along again!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
ABC Christmas Challenge DT

Related Posts with Thumbnails