Sunday, February 7, 2010

Something's in the air..............................

First of all........I feel a HOP coming on.................a BLOG HOP that is! Check out my side bar for who is doing it (Prairie Fairy) and what you can win (Candy,candy,candy)! Lotsa details involved and they can all be found at the Prairie Fairy Blog! HOPPING starts Friday February 12th !!


Secondly, I have a card for Susie & Vikki's Christmas Club Challenge where they are asking for Christmas Trees! After realizing I have no digi-trees, I opted to use a CTMH stamp set to get the ball rolling. The set is called Holiday Warmth & the sentiment comes from another CTMH set called Card Chatter-Christmas.

I stamped the tree with Versamark and embossed with green and gold embossing powder, then I added some glue and glitter to make the tree sparkle. Paper is CTMH and misc. as is the ribbon and stars eyelets on the bottome. My little buckle is from SU Hodgepodge hardware.

Remember , STAY TUNED FOR THE HOP STARTING AT THE END OF THIS WEEK!!!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh Corry, you beat me to it.... I have mine coloured just waiting for a nice sketch, they all seem to have circles this week and I want one with a rectangle. Anyhoo this card.... absolutely beautiful, I love the tree, sentiment, layout, wowwee!!!!

Susie Sugar said...

Great card Corry really sweet, thanks for playing with us at the Christmas club challenge this week please come back Saturday for the next challenge
Hugs Susie & Vikki xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails