Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blue & Green words only

At Paper Sundaes the theme is to share your favorite book, poem or fairytale.
So this is what I centered my card around.
My favorite book in the whole wide world is Robert Munsch's "Love You Forever".
My mom got this book for each of her kids (3 of us) for Christmas back in 2001.
I laughed, I cried..........I thought....'how true'.
So, mom, I thank you for being the one that loves me forever & likes me for always!
******************************************************
The words on my card are the main words in the book, like a chorus in a song.


Challenges for my card :
Pile it on- think outside the box (how often does one do a card with only words)
MoJo Monday- sketch
Die Cut Dreams- words only (typed & stamped)
Cards for Men-good luck
CRAFT- blue & green
Charisma Cardz- going round in circles




17 comments:

Eiglas said...

Too super Corry!
Love the card and the verse!
Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Lori said...

I ball like a baby everytime I get to the last page. OH the last page and picture get me everytime. Gorgeous card! Obviously I love the verse!

CarlaKH said...

awww how adorable is this! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes too! Love the papers you used!

HappyCrafter said...

Very sweet, Thanks for playing along with us this week at Paper Sundaes!

Mummylade said...

such a cute sentiment! I'm so glad you entered the DCD challenge this week and good luck.

Unknown said...

I had tears in my eyes reading about this lovely card Corry! It's beautiful. Your mum sounds wonderful. Thanks for joining in with us at Cards For men. Good luck! Viv xx

Crystal said...

What a great sentiment, I'll have to check out the book. Thanks for joining us in this week's Paper Sundaes "Written Inspiration" Challenge.

Patricia St Martin said...

wonderful sentiment. thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. good luck on the challenge.

Bananastamper said...

Love you forever is one of my faves too!
Cute card! Glad you could join us at PS!

issy said...

A beautiful sentiment. and a great card to recieve.

Thanks for playing along with Cards for Men, and good luck in the challenge

x
issy

Katie said...

Great card, love the papers!
Thanks for Piling It On this week :)

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - lovely sentiment!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Nicola said...

Fabulous take on our theme of no stamped images Corry. Your papers, sentiment and layout are gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Suzi Mac said...

I love this, the sentiment is amazing, what a lovely card to receive. Thank you for joining us this week at C.R.A.F.T.
Hugs Suzi x

Victoria said...

gorgeous card, I love the ribbon and clip on the side

Thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Nana said...

Very nice and love the little touches.
Thank you for joining us at "PIO"!
hugs Nana

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. this week! Great sentiment! Cheers Claire x

Related Posts with Thumbnails