Thursday, May 20, 2010

Little ladies name forgotten...............again.

Yet another card made with an image I stamped out at Kelly's (Kelly's Kreative Korner) a long time ago.......and I can't remember the name of it??!! How awful am I? Regardless, I love this cute little girl and was just dying to use her on a card.


I whipped up this card last night in 1.5 hrs.......a record for me, just so I could spend the latter part of my day today playing water guns with the family! Oh what fun! In the swealtering heat, any kind of refreshing water spray is fantastic!

This card is for a new challenge I found called Christmas Stampin' All Year Long where they were asking for a recipe of :

Base: Kraft - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2

Mat: Red- 3 1/4 x 1 3/4
Any patterned paper: - 3 1/4 x 4.5
Ribbon or Fabric: White
Buttons or Brads: Red

It has been a VERY long time since I made a card 4.25 x 5.5.....I thought I forgot how, but it quickly came back to me!


Again I had fun with hubby's sewing machine, which I am going to be calling my own, very, very soon!! Mwahahahhhaaaaaaaa!!!!



I made a couple of ribbon bows using my very handy dandy Bow Easy Tool & beautiful white ribbon-both of which I purchased from my new favorite online ribbon store- Really Reasonable Ribbons! Perfect Bows all the time!!



I am also able to enter my nameless beauty into Pixie Dust Studio Challenge of add a pearl to your project. I added 4 !

Thanks for stopping by!




8 comments:

Janet said...

This is really cute. Love the color you chose for the girl.

Lori said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, love your colouring! The ribbons are perfect! And Hubby's..I mean your machine is working fabulous, wonderful darling, just wonderful!

Maria said...

Oooh, I love all the elements of your card. .the ribbons, the colors, the stitches, everything! Awesome job on the recipe challenge! Your card is very pretty! Glad you found our blog and that you played along. Hope to see you playing along again at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!!

Maria

Bonnie Garby said...

Love the card. The stitching is fab and I love the way you colored the little girl. The bows just look so nice too!!

Kelly said...

Corry you made "Snowflake" by Sugar Nellie look adorable. What a fantastic card!

Cat said...

What an adorable card! Love all the details! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust this week! I'm having a "Count the Pearls" contest on my blog Here
You could win a digi from the new Pixie Dust Pearl Collection.

Trisha said...

Wowee! It's super-cute! I love the image, coloring and the DPs. And look how nifty those buttons are U rock! As if u lost your mojo-your cards are awesome-look how many challenges u won!! Have a great week-end! Woo-hoo, no making lunches for Monday !! XXX Trish

Annie said...

I love this cute SN snowflake girl and the card you made with her is gorgeous!
enjoy your weekend.
hugs, annie x

Related Posts with Thumbnails