Thursday, October 27, 2011

Last CRAFT GDT card- color inspiration



 

What do we have here?
Well it's my last GDT card for the CRAFT challenge blog! 
What a blast it has been hanging out with these ladies! 
This week, we want to inspire you with this color palette: 



Don't be as afraid as I was when I first saw this...OMGOSH.....I panicked, then after I was done breathing into a paper bag, I took a long hard look at my papers and found just the perfect ones!
Of course I also knew exactly which image I wanted to use....my favorite Prairie Fairy image of all times. Tippy Toe Fairy.
The ribbon for the top & bottom of my card frame is from RRR, the butterflies are from my MS border punch....I cut them out seperately......I really love doing that, it saves on having to buy so many sizes of butterfly punches. The blingy yellow butterfly in the bottom corner is from Dollarama. I have had some people ask me if Dollarama is the same as "___" in their area. Well, I'll tell ya this, Dollarama means everything for $1.00.....some items are $1.25 or $2.50 but general rule of thumb is everything is a buck. I LIKE THAT!! I think this butterfly was a set of 6 for $1.25 or something. 



The pic below show the prisma glitter I added to her wings! 



Ok, so now that I've blinded you by means of sunshiny colors, I hope you too can play along at the CRAFT challenge this week! 

Take Care. 

Challenges for my card: 
365 cards- cards for an everyday purpose
Charisma Cardz- anything goes
Simon Says Stamp- anything goes






11 comments:

Lori said...

Love how you did the ribbon here and the colouring is fantastic, so my colours, hope you have a good day, kisses for sweet Merik!

Unknown said...

Awww how beautiful, the colours are gorgeous and that butterfly is fantastic!!! Wow lucky you getting those deals :) xxx

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous - love how you used those colours, Jo x

Danni said...

Ohhhh pretty!! Wonderful card!

coops said...

so beautiful cor.i love the warm sunshine colours and the image is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Deb said...

OMG! love this one Cor--gorgeous colors and butterflies
Deb
xxx

Merry said...

Cor...this is such a lovely image and you have coloured it so well. Wonderful card.

Mary J said...

Totally gorgeous - wonderful colouring! Thx for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday!

Mary J x

Vee said...

This is a really sweet card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Mandy said...

Yep I'm with you there girl I thought OMGOSH too lol.
Love your card Cor, so sweet and pretty and beautifully coloured hun :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our anything goes challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Unknown said...

stunning creation hun!
Love the Layout and colours you've used.
Thank you for joining us for our Digi challenge at Papercrafting Journey.
Hugs
Zahreen
xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails