Friday, October 7, 2011

Sugar & Spice at Fairy Fun Friday


As you read this, I have comforted my 18 month old who has just gotten his 18 month needles, now we are probly visiting my ex-mother-in-law who is sick in hospital. 
Then we are off to go shopping for a few things, return a few things........& continue to run around like chickens with no heads for the remainder of the day! Yikes. I'm tired already! 

*************************************************************

The theme this time round  at Fairy Fun Fridays is

SUGAR & SPICE

....and everything nice right?
I have chosen the image called Dotty from Prairie Fairy Designs. Some people look at her & think Pink. Not me......well not today anyways! I went with some fall feel colors for this one. The jute & satin ribbon are from Really Reasonable  Ribbons. The sentiment frame is one of many I got a Dollarama a long long time ago. The vellum swirly frame I put around Dotty came from a candy pack I won from Marianne! I almost forgot I had these goodies! TY! 




 I encourage you to hop over to the FFF challenge & check out the other SUGAR & SPICE creations from the DT. They will make your mouth water!! 


Challenges for my card: 
4Crafty Chicks- monotone
DYSU- brown
PaperPlay challenges- autumnal colors
CLP sketch challenges- sketch (see below)




17 comments:

Hannah Clark said...

WOWZA, Girl! Your card is just fabulous! I love the tilted frame and the spicy colour combo! Gorgeous!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous papers and image. love the colours, and the frame is beautiful.Fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda said...

What a gorgeous card
hugs Linda

BrossArtAddiction said...

Oh Cor when I seen this card I was super duper jealous!! I love, love, love it!!! The color combo is so fall and dark and gorgeous! That frame is fabulous as well as the one around the sentiment! I keep telling myself I have got to get me some of that meshy jute cause I just love the way it looks on cards...well your cards anyways...lol. And is the Dollarama the same as a Dollar Tree here in the US? Cause I love that label frame for the sentiment! Ok I need to stop drooling!! :D~

So sorry to hear about your kiddo getting shots though, that is never ever fun to watch them go through that. But at least that's over and probably won't need anymore for another year or so.

Big big hugz,
xx Tracey xx

sara said...

lovin this one a lot cor scruuuuuuumy papers and colours and that frame around the image is delish me wants !!!
hugs sara x x x

Berry said...

Love this Cor! Fab vellum frame and great elements and colours hugs rebekah xx

Kelly said...

Corry, I love the monochromatic look of this card. Just gorgeous!

Beverly Montez said...

Great color scheme, Cor. Not the usual "pink" for a sugar and spice challenge. LOVE the way you framed the image!
XO

coops said...

fabulous card cor.your colours and design are stunning and i really love the fab image :D

xx coops xx

Margreet said...

gorgeous card Cor....love all the eyecandy!
xxx Margreet

WencheP said...

This is fabulous! Love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our Monochromatic Challenge, at 4 Crafty Chicks! WTG!

Jan Garber said...

What a darling image! Well done on the sketch,too! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up!

Mary Jo said...

What fun detailing and love the color scheme! Fab and fun card! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Corry, love the colors and that is a really cute image... hope you kept your head on with all that running around he he :) xx

Tamie said...

Stunning details in your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Chelsea said...

Another fabulous card Corry. What a great image and love the frame around it. Another wonderful take on the Sketch. Thanks for joining us at CLP, hope to see you on our next challenge.

Hugs and Love.

Related Posts with Thumbnails