Sunday, February 14, 2010

CANDY WINNER!!!!

I know I said I would wait until Tuesday to post but I just couldn't do it!!! HAHA!! (see below for earlier posts)

For some odd unknown reason I cannot copy and paste things to my blog....no matter what!! So you are just gonna have to take my word for who the winner of my candy is! ( I DID save it into a Word Document for whoever wants to see the result).........Through Random.Org the winner is :

#25- Lisa V (Lisa's Paper Fun)

Congratulations Girl! Great blog! Looks like all the goodies will come in handy!!! Sorry if I didn't get a chance earlier to thank you for plugging my candy..........Thanks a bunch!!

Pls send me your mail info and I can get this candy out to you this week!! (fancyfree4ever@yahoo.ca)

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Congrats lucky Lisa!!!!

Lisa said...

OMG I won, thanks so much!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails