Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Missing my Fairies!

I have been going thru Fairy withdrawal...........so I decided to make a card with one of Prairie Fairy's images. This image is called Tea Party and can be purchased here along with many other great images!
This card is for a few different challenges including the Card Patterns Challenge for which my on line digi-boss (The Prairie Fairy) is sponsoring.
Other challenges for this card include Delightful Sketches (buttons & bling), Your Next Stamp Challenge (purple), The Stamping Vacation Pick 3 Challenge ( I chose 1. dry embossing 2. Die cut machine 3.using 2 of any embellishment [button flowers] 4.make it glitter ) I hope to use this as a birthday card when the time comes! Wonder how happy people are as they get older, perhaps I should reconsider the sentiment! HAHA!

18 comments:

Kelly said...

Awesome Corry, I love the color combination and the two colors on her dress. Just adorable!

Lori said...

You're amazing. I can't believe the cards you are pumping out!!!! PS: I can't stop staring at my card, love it!!!! I am totally stealing your sand paper idea one day!!!!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Corry
A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx

dstandard said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Debbi said...

Great card. Love the detail. Good luck with your challenges!
*smiles*
debbi

Lisa said...

great card, love the image and the buttons and bling, thanks for joining us at DS

Margreet said...

Hi Corry....I don't understand how you manage it to make time to make such stunning cards!
xxx Margreet

Sudha said...

lovely creation.

Unknown said...

Love it Corry! The colors are so pretty and the way your colored her up is Awesome! PUR-DY!

Fairy misses you too!

xoxoxox

Katie said...

Oh that is sweet!!
I love all the purple and the image is gorgeous.
Thanks for playing at Delightful Sketches and Challenges

whoistracy said...

This is adorable Corry! I love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns this week.

Deb said...

absolutely gorgeous Corry, I love the blue with the whole picture it really goes nice
Awesome!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Corry! Love those papers!

Crystal said...

such a pretty card! love all the colors and patterns you incorporated too! hugs!

csroyal said...

Very nice!!! Glad you could join us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!

Lisa said...

Very pretty card and I'm so with you on the fairies! Love your blog header too! Just a precious photo! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches!

Denise Clark said...

No matter how old I get, I'm happy for another birthday! :) Adorable image! I love the little snail too! I love the bottom border. Creates lots of visual interest! The flowers are wonderful with this!

Thanks so much for playing along with the PICK 3 Challenge!

Angélique said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches! :)

*hugs*
Angélique

Related Posts with Thumbnails