Friday, January 14, 2011

Fairy Fun Friday DT- Happy Birthday

For the next two weeks at Fairy Fun Friday we want to see your birthday creations!
I have made a birthday gift tag for my daughter.....her birthday is in April.
The image I have used is available at Prairie Fairy Designs & is called Fairy Little.
I cut the tag shape with my Cricut & I used plenty of little extras to fill up my tag. A couple pieces of leftover ribbon I stapled to the side, the brown leaf ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbons, bottom cream corner accent is from CTMH, paperclip & frame around the word celebrate are from Dollarama. The letters YOU, the antique button at the top & ribbon off the top are from Hobby Lobby.
Now the butterfly.....................mmmmmmmmm............that butterfly was part of a Christmas present from my BFF; the Prairie Fairy herself! What a doll!
I was so afraid to use it, cuz it's so beautiful & I didn 't really know what to do with it, so I opted to pair it with this image, where it looks like the fairy is letting it go!







I sure hope you can muster up a birthday creation & come over to join in the Fairy Fun Friday Challenge.
All the girls have done a wonderful job to inspire you!

Challenges for my card:
Kaboodle Doodles- use your digis
Claudia & Company- shape it up
Stamp Insanity- let it all hang out
The Crafty Pad- birthday creation

21 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!! This is stunning Corry, amazed at all the detail on the tag. Every where you look theres another beautiful embellishment. I hope you are feeling better hun and that you have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Suzi x

Lori said...

The embellie queen. There must be a prize for the most used on a card, wowzas! You'd never know you were coming off of being sick with this stunner, love it! And reminds me to use my butterfly!

Margreet said...

what a fab butterfly Cor....as is your tag...your beloved daughter will be very glad with it (and your creation stays in the family)...very nice details!...have a nice weekend!
xxx Margreet

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Corry, what a stunning tag. The image is so sweet and the butterfly is gorgeous. Your embellishments and the hint of sparkle are perfect. Thanks for joining in with my “something new” challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Jill said...

Wow just love that butterfly, what a fabulous tag. Thanks for playing this week at Kaboodle Doodles. Jill

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Corry,this is a wonderful tag. love the gorgeous fairy and all the yummy embellies. Hope you're feeling better. :o)

Donna x

Brenda Brown said...

Just beautiful Corry, love everything about it.
Have a great weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

What a lovely and whimsical creation. Your blend of ellements is wonderful. Love the fibres, the butterfly and those great metal pieces. Great to see you back at Claudia & Co.

Smiles!
Gwen C&Co.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Cor this is so beautiful your attention to detail is wonderful, I adore that cute image and that butterfly is, wow, it all looks wonderful,
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous gorgeous drop dead gorgeous! I am gonna say it again, I just love your random details and carefree style! Totally Corry!

xo!

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Wow this is lovely, love all the detail.
hugs
Sue xo

Kelly Schelske said...

It's gorgeous Corry and that butterfly looks perfect!

Rach said...

fabulous hun, lots of beautiful detail to look at.xx

Unknown said...

Wow Corry this is absolutely stunning! So much bling and glitter and sooo many embellishments - I love this! Thanks for joining in our Bling it on challenge at Ooh La La this time.
Hugs
Dawn x

**Farrah** said...

OMG What a beautiful tag!! So many fine details, I could look at it for hours!!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Your tag is terrific, Corry! Love the vintage feel of it and all the wonderful embellishments you added. Awesome job on this week's challenge!

Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Linda

Kelly said...

Awesome tag, colored beautifully Cor! I came to comment on Friday and couldn't see anything other than the test, glad all is well in blogger land.

Sheri Gilson said...

GORGEOUS tag!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Claudia & Co!!
Sheri-C&Co DT

~*Joni said...

Oooh this is so stunning! Beautiful details on this tag, the fairy does look like she's releasing the butterfly, what a great idea. Thank you so much for joining us at Claudia & Co. for our shape it up challenge!
~*Joni C&Co. DT

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is just stunning; I love all the detail :D
Thanks for playing along with StampInsanity this week!

Wendi said...

Wow what a tag it's beautiful I love everything on it
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Related Posts with Thumbnails