Monday, April 30, 2012

CLP May Sketch



Guess what today is! Today is the day for my first post for the CLP Sketch challenges
I am so honored & humbled to be amungst such talented ladies! 
Thanks Chelsea for giving me this opportunity. 

The Sketch this month, goes something like this! 


To celebrate, I have candy at the top of my blog for anyone who is interested! 
When I first saw this Tilda in the Prince & Princesses Collection, I knew I had to have her! 
This is Princess Party Tilda.......I adore her and her lil stance! 
I colored her with copics and painted up around her with crackle paint, as well as the edges of the distressed papers. Bigger flowers are from I Am Roses! I am addicted to I Am Roses! LOL I also used some WOC flowers and my MS leaf punch. Then there's my MS butterfly punch for the wee ones you see here! 




Please hop over to the challenge blog and take a look at the other DT creations! They are mouth watering, jaw dropping, magical feasts!! 

Challenges for my card: 
Bunny Zoes- ribbon or twine
Creative Stamp Friends- mother's day
Cupcake Craft- photo inspire

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Corry love the pinks and flowers, super! Jo xxx

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Corry, such a gorgeous Tilda and lovely colouring...love the flowers and details..beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the colours and your colouring with the touches of sparkle.
You put much texture and detail to your cards! It's easy to tell you are having fun!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Berry said...

This is so pretty Cor! I adore that Tilda too she is soooo cute! Hugs rebekah xx

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous and the image has been coloured beautifully.
Hugs
Desire
PS: Hope your birthday is super special today and may the year be blessed.

coops said...

so stunning cor.love the fabulous colours and really gorgeous image and design :D

xx coops xx

Nina said...

Such a lovely card! I love the colours.
Thank you for joining us at the Creative Stamps Friends
Nina

Elise said...

Hi Corry! gosh this is such a GORGEOUS card! I love your colouring of this darling image and all the details you added are so DELICIOUS!!!! STUNNING!!!

Hugs,
Elise

Liefs Ineke said...

Your creation is so beuatiful. I love it very mucht. Thank you for the compliment. I love it to be a guest designer to the Midweek Magnolia's. Thank you so very much.

Have a nice day and lots of love Ineke

Eulanda said...

OK WOW LADY!! I just love LUV how you colored her dress OMG!! And that crown and her hair!! WOC flowers are ma fav additions - kind of an addiction for me actually. Gorgeous lace and perfect idea where the butterflies are. Your first card is FABULOUS!! Such a perfect fit aren't you? hee hee!! Hugs!

Delphine said...

Totally gorgeous, Corry! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

This is just gorgeous - love the cheesecloth and the beautiful butterflies x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails