Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cards for Men

This card holds a special place in my heart. I started this card the Thursday before my last official Dr.'s appointment (pre baby); and I then got a chance to finish it on the day my son was born. Before contractions started every 3-5 minutes, I was able to finish off this birthday card for my nephew AND organize my scrap papers! Then off to the city to have my beautiful baby boy!

I am entering this card in the Cards for Men (Happy Birthday) as my on-line digi boss is the sponsor this week! That would be the Prairie Fairy. Unfortunately I am not using one of her images, rather I opted to go "all boy" with this stamp from Stampin Up called Extreme Dirtbike. The layout of the card is from Die Cut Dreams (for March 1).....so unfortunately I did not get a chance to enter that challenge; however, still love the layout!

All the paper is misc. from Scrapaganza. The ribbon is Stampin Up as is the little clip at the top! I sure hope my nephew likes this card since he is an extremist!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the dimensions to this card Corry. I believe your nephew will like it because you personalized it with him in mind.

Kelly Schelske said...

It looks fabulous Corry! A perfect boy card!

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Corry, and congratulations on the birth of your baby boy. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna xx

Lori said...

Holy Smokes Corry, there's a lot going on here, I love the stiching and distressing and well....everything!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails