Sunday, March 28, 2010

Thank you!

The good news is I have started my thank yous for all the nice people who have given gifts to my new babe! The bad news is it took me 2 days! Oh well. Slow & steady wins the race!

The image is from Prairie Fairy Designs & is called Honey Beary (can be purchased individually or as a set of 3).
The sketch is MOJO Monday.
The card ended up being larger than anticipated, but hey what's life without variety.
Hope everyone has a good Sunday. The weather is nice here today and I am hoping to spend sometime outside! (or maybe just making more cards)!!


5 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a cute card! I love your coloring and that ribbon! Brilliant :)

Love your new blog's header! Such sweet babies you have :)

hugs, margie

Lori said...

OMG I just coloured this bear like a girl bear with a pink shirt, but yours is way cuter.... love the design of this, totally fab darling!!!!

Kelly said...

Adorable, everyone will definitely appreciate their cards.

Kelly Schelske said...

Adorable is right Corry, it's wonderful!

Margreet said...

stunning card Corry and your blogheader is wonderful with that nice boys!!!!!
xxx Margreet

Related Posts with Thumbnails