While blog hopping I noticed a couple challenges asking for shaped cards, so here is my attempt!
A CIRCLE---ooooooooooooo----how creative I KNOW!! lol
However, there are a lot of "firsts" incorporated into this card.
Let me tell ya:
1. First time using this image (A Mae Day) from Some Odd Girl.
2. First time with a ribbon border
3. First time cracking open my organza green & yellow ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbons (July ribbon club collection)
4. First time using Vellum over top of a (first time use) Sentimental Sunday sentiment.
5. First Circle Shaped Easle card.
I wonder if it'll fit in an envelope?!
Happy Tues- Day !!
Challenges for my card:
Some Odd Girl- shape cards
Fab'n'Funky- get in shape
Sketch & Stash- sketch (new- ribbons on top & bottom)
Lexi's Creations- real or faux stitching
Pollycraft Mondays- bold & bright colors
Your Next Stamp Challenge- flower power
Cute Card Thursday- summer theme
Dare U 2 Digi-Stamp- the great outdoors
The Crafty Pad- yellow, orange & holes
Sentimental Sundays- something clear (vellum count?)
Cowgirls Sunday Challenge- ice cream & sherbert colors