Thursday, November 17, 2011

Some Odd Recipe

Welcome to another chilly Thursday. Well it's chilly here anyways! In fact we've had snow off & on since last week; then a big KABOOM yesterday and I think it's finally here to stay!? EEK! I finally got my s&^! together & bought my kids some snow suits! Nothing like leaving things until the last minute!

Another Thursday means another Some Odd Girl  Challenge and this week we have a recipe for you! 

1 COLORED CARDSTOCK BASE, 2 DP, BUTTONS & A PUNCH OR DIE CUT

Easy Peasy right!?>

I have chosen to use Mail Day Tia from the Some Odd Girl Store ! She is just so cute looking in her mailbox. Kinda reminded me of the times before e-mail & computers......so to commemorate that I made a computer generated sentiment and used my butterfly punch to cut it out! I had this wee stamp colored for quite sometime, so all I had to do was find the perfect papers to match! 



And a little close up! 



Thanks for stopping by today. Can't wait to see what you create with our scrummy delicious recipe! 



This card is posted in my galleries: 

SOME ODD GIRL FLICKR GROUP- 12 weeks of Christmas

Challenges for my card: 
Paper Sundaes- digital image
Flutterby Wednesdays- open









Recipe Challenge! 2 pattern papers + colored cardstock base (NO KRAFT OR WHITE BASE) + buttons + punch/die cut = your card. All of these elements must be present to be eligible. Of course image and sentiment aren't included or our equation might have looked ridiculously long but have to be in there too.



7 comments:

Hanneke said...

Your card is so cute! I love buttons and blue and purple. Hugs, Hanneke

Lau W said...

Oh love your card, lovely colors ! So fun !
xxx

Sandra H said...

So lovely:) Sandra H

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

holy moly Cor this is amazing!!!!

Unknown said...

This is so cute Corry, love the pink polka dot paper, really pretty xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous cor.the image is a real cutie and i love your stunning colours and design ;D

xx coops xx

Michelle VP said...

How sweet is this!? Love the saying on the butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails