Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bling It On at Midweek Magnolias



Hello. Long time no see, my fellow bloggers.
 I do apologize for being an absent blogger lately but my Scentsy business has totally taken off !!
 I have been doing trade shows with Velata (chocolate fondue- a new line Scentsy has come out with.....) as well as home parties, basket parties & fundraising events with Scentsy!!
 I just finished a VERY SUCCESSFUL fundraiser for my sons preschool class with Scentsy. Happy customers, happy parents, happy teachers and a very happy consultant (that 's me) to hand over a nice cheque to them!! Gosh I love this stuff. 

Check out my Scentsy BLOG HERE for updates, specials and news! 

In the midst of all of this, I have slightly neglected my MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS  Challenge blog duties, therefore I am posting this creation a bit late! 

Our challenge currently underway is :

ADD SOME BLING!! 

I was so excited when my new stamps & copics from Oozak came in I just had to color her up right away! 

Meet Summer Flower Tilda! Cute right? Now if you clicked on the link back there <--- you will notice that Summer Flower Tilda is facing the opposite way of which I have her on my card. Nope, it is not magic, it is actually the work of the Large Solid Palette Rectangle; which is made of rubber that allows you to stamp & restamp a stamp (have I confused you yet)....thereby giving it a completely different look. 
Very neat. 
I purchased this block from theStampTrap probly 2-3 months ago and this was my first time using it! And it won't be my last. I was introduced to this item from Debbie back in this post of hers.


Can you spot my bling?



Come on over to meet the other MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS  & see their creations! 
Becky

Challenges for my card:
TOMIC- sketch & summer holidays
Magnolia Stamp Lovers- square card
Just Magnolia- anything goes
Magnolialicious- photo inspire



6 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Oh my word!!! this is gorgeous Cor, I love the layout, papers and of course those amazing embellies. I need to investigate this rectangle more. It looks bril. Have a wonderful weekend hon.
Hugs
Suzi x

Anne said...

Well that's a neat idea!!! I've never heard of such a thing Cor but I am going to investigate further too! What an amazing card - are those flowers real??? The dahlia looks so real, it's fabulous!! I love your colouring so much too! Have a fab weekend! :o) xx

Catherine said...

Interesting idea to stamp the image the other way.. Love that bright pink flower!!!

Sandra H said...

Wow that a great idea! beautiful stamp and lovely colours just gorgeous:)x

coops said...

so stunning cor.fabulous details and sparkle and the tilda is so pretty :D

xx coops xx

Stampin'Piper said...

WOW, great card! Have to try the reverse technique on my own ...

Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week!

Hugs Tanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails