Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Chic & Romantic at Midweek Magnolias

Hello MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS  FANS! 

If you have come in search of my Chic & Romantic card, well, you will have to keep lookin'!lol
Unfortunately I don't have a card to share this week, but we do have some very exciting news happening over at the 
blog. 

Aside from all the great DT creations, we are also having a 

DT CALL!!

If you can fit yourself into each and every one of these categories (listed below) then we want YOU!!

Finger Clip Art


Right then, we are looking to add some new members to our team so that we can offer lots more inspiration and motivation. Any of the girls will agree that we are the friendliest team in blogland and we have a great rapport. We don't believe in getting stressed over anything to do with blog challenges, we support one another all the way, and we have great respect for everyone who joins in our themes. Backstage we like to organise swappies etc... amongst ourselves and we do share a giggle or two - mainly about life in general!

If you think you would like to join our merry little band for the next 3 months you will be someone who can put ticks in the following boxes:
  • I am a great team player with a good sense of humour
  • I can create a brand new project each week based on existing themes using Magnolia Stamps, Papers, Die Cuts, Flowers, etc. and post sample onto the main blog by no later than Tuesday evening (GMT), and post to my own blog to show on Wednesday am (GMT)
  • I can take fairly decent photographs of my work to showcase my projects in a way that will inspire others to want to join in with our weekly challenges or try something new for themselves
  • I have an active blog which I update on a regular basis
  • I am happy to leave sincere comments on players blogs having been allocated numbers to ensure all players get some appreciation from the Midweek Magnolia team (we don't mind if you are on other DT's, even other Magnolia DT's, but where a crossover occurs, we would expect you to leave a comment on behalf of Midweek Magnolias as well as the other team(s) that you are a member of)
  • I am happy to take responsibility of selecting the Top 3 (this may be changed to more if numbers of players continue to increase) on a rotational basis
  • If for any reason I am unable to participate at any time, I will give the team enough notice in order that my responsibilities may be covered
So if you feel that this is you we would love to hear from you. When posting your entry for this week's theme, please include DT alongside your name. If you are not participating this week but still wish to be considered, please leave a comment in the box below.  You can leave comments up to Sunday 3rd June, after this date, your application may not be considered.







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails