Monday, May 7, 2012

SCENTSY ANYONE!?>!



Hello Everyone! 
Here in Canada, Mother's Day is May 13, 2012.....
......and we had a local Mother's Day Spa in the small town of Pine Falls, where I live.
 Local artists and vendors are displaying their tables  full of goodies &  I was there
 with my Scentsy Table! 
It was so fun!! 
SEE PICS BELOW
My daughter, Hannah, was my sidekick at the trade fair! She did a great job!  !


AND HERE ARE PICS OF MY SET UP!


What cute stuffed animals with little scent packs tucked in their backs! 
They smell awesome! 


Look at all these beautiful warmers! 





And below is my plug in display box..........isn't it just FABBY!! 
Yup, those are little night light Scentsy warmers that plug directly into the sockets! 
My kitchen smells like cafe for 4 days with one little wax scent cube in it! 
I LOVE IT! 
I never have to bake again! LOL


I'm always so excited to introduce more people to Scentsy.
It makes me happy!! 
Scentsy is something EVERYONE needs in their lives !!!  
Yes, even those of you in UK can have Scentsy! 
It's over there already. 
There are distributors there.....
... & if you don't know one, then YOU could be that "IN" that people are looking for!! 
AWESOME OPPORTUNITY!! 
I love it! 
I'm totally addicted, scouring the internet for the next trade or craft show!! 

Don't forget to sign up to be a follower at my SCENTSY BLOG for a random chance at a prize when I reach 100 followers!!! 

As well, you want to be a follower in order to get amazing updates.....


UPDATES- like this..............the warmer for June........Perfect for Father's Day!!! 


AND like this.....Scent of the month for May!!! 

CHERRY VANILLA


Can't you just taste it.......er........smell it!! LOL 

**********************************************

ONE LAST THING-   my  son's preschool is doing Scentsy as a fundraiser, so if you want some Scentsy in your life, all you have to do is hop over to the link just under my name at the bottom here, and simply place an order!!! 
 (I am donating 50% of my commission from this fundraiser to them)!! 

*************************

Thanks for stopping by today..............


Corry

As welcome as flowers in May.  Shop Scentsy Warmers.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails