Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Tags





So, I know that Christmas is over, but here are a few ideas for those of you who like to make your own nick/nacks. So many different things can be done with stamp sets, it really is amazing. I made these for a lady who 'ordered' them from me. She was pleased with the result! I think I am going to do this for next year, but am going to have to start TODAY!! haha.
All of these were made with Stampin' Up stamp sets. Now that I have some CTMH sets, I will have quite the variety going on!
Hope everyone has a great New Year!

3 comments:

Roberta Laliberte said...

These are fab girlfriend! How come I no see them in real life? You no show me!!!!!

The fairy

Pinkllilac said...

Wow what beautiful tags, love them.

Just got back from UK and popped by to say Hi and i look forward to working with you on the prairie fairy dt! congrats!


Hugs Linda

Lori said...

Hi Corry! Congratulations on being an Honorary Fairy :D Many FUN days are ahead of us!!!

You have a great start on your blog!

Love and big hugs ~ Lori

Related Posts with Thumbnails