Tuesday, December 15, 2009

LOST!

No I am not lost! Thought maybe I was losing my mind (since June), however I recently have found it, and will try to be more active with my blog activity. Hopefully posting once a week.

We'll see though considering I am expecting child #3 in February! Yes, that has been occupying most of my brain (baby brain- as it is so eloquently called). Busy with preparations for Christmas, as of late, preparations for baby, since the finding out of same on Father's day, and preparations for a 1 year of maternity leave! Oh the joy of it all.

I have also been praparing for the launch of my best friends/neighbors/delivery coachs' website PrairieFairy Designs (digitally stamped images). Although I have been as loyal to her as I have been to my very own website, this is the primary reason I hope to get on track. She deserves my support & commitment; & I intend to give it to her, as much as I possibly can! Sorry Bert!!

So stay tuned for a new & improved FancyFree4ever blogspot!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails