Saturday, December 19, 2009

So this is Christmas..............................................




It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!! 6 more days!!
Here are a couple of my creations.
Once again the elf set is from CTMH, I just decided to go with 'not so traditional colors'. I liked the way it turned out! The backgroud purple color is from a set of 'homemade papers' I purchased at a store in the city. It is fabric-like! Worked very well with this card. Organdy ribbon is from CTMH.
The other cards are made using the "Magic Snowflake" technique I picked up off of Splitcoaststampers. They have alot of great techniques there! You need ink refills, rubbing alcohol, cotton balls, white embossing powder and a heat tool...............the magic touch is glossy cardstock! NOT PHOTO PAPER! The technique will not work with glossy photo paper, it HAS to be glossy card stock! Believe me, I've tried numerous times to make it work!
Hope you are having a great time shopping and prepping for Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails