Monday, December 21, 2009

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...................


Ahhh..........the simplicity of it all. Call me crazy for getting in the spirit, but for the first time in my life myself and some fellow friends and co-workers are going Christmas Carolling on December 23!! Should be both fun and interesting! Perhaps we will sing "O Christmas Tree". This card was inspired again, by the Magic Snowflake technique from SplitCoastStampers.com. The tree stamp is from Stampin' Up. Paper & ribbon from CTMH & embellishments could be from just about anywhere!! I added a bit of glitter to the centers of some of the swirls on the tree!! Hope this gets you in the spirit to share some holiday joy !!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holay me miss alotta cards here! Love em!

Related Posts with Thumbnails