Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm Fairly Odd!

For more of my odd-y-ness click HERE

I just love Kristy's Some Odd Girl images. They are so cute!
I have a few & hope to expand my collection very shortly.
To kick start their Digi Day on Saturday (on PCP & SNR groups pages) , they are having an early bird challenge...........


Since Saturday is gonna be a busy day for me & don't know if I will get on my puter at all that day, I have opted to participate in this early bird challenge.
I have used the image Balloon Kaylee.
She is soooooooo super sweet!



View from the top



View from the side.

Look at all that dimension!



Ticket is from Whimsy Stamps.
Present & balloons are from my scrapbooking stash, must be a phase, but I am using my scrapbooking stuffs lately. I haven't touched this stuff for AGES!!!
Paper is Bo Bunny, a mixture of different paper packs! They all match so well.


Challenges for my card:
Some Odd Girl- dimension
Stamp Something- digi day
Digital Tuesdays- stash never used (these papers)
Fab'n'Funky- going round in circles
Cute Card Thursday- anything goes
Wee Memories- dust off your DP
OCC - color challenge





20 comments:

Vintage Milly said...

Gorgeous little lady there Corry, love the colours of papers you have used, as you said, they go sooo very well together,hope you are doin fine hun.
No package hunny, it looks like it really has gone. Don't worry about it tho, these things happen,
Em.x

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful colors and layering with the pattern paper! Thanks so much for playing Wee Memories Challenge this week!

Cec said...

Great card. Love the layers and your beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

Robin said...

Gorgeous colours and sparkle! Thanks for playing in the early bird challenge with Some Odd Girl!

cheryl said...

gorgoues image hun and super detail hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Love this one Cor!

Jennifer said...

Brilliant, thanks for sharing! Great to have you join us with our Fab'n'Funky challenge this week....good luck! xx Jenny xx

Kim Sonksen said...

Stunning card. I love your colouring and the dimensions rock
Thank you so much for joining us at SOME ODD GIRL

Anonymous said...

Wow this is soo cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories :)

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Corry, love the image and gorgeous papers. Great colouring too :o) Lisa x

PS. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!

Unknown said...

So cute!!! I love all your layers and fun colors!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fabulous Corry! Love the little present!

Louise F NZ said...

WOW! Fantastic card, love layers and dimension. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week.

Jinny Newlin said...

Great dimensional pics! Love your coloring job! Thanks for playing along with us in the Wee Memories' Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

Wanda said...

Really cute. Thanks for playing along on Delightful Challenges! Huggles, Wanda

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Wow, that's one fabulous card, Corry! As always you have amazing eye for details. Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories! :)

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, I love everything about it, and your colouring is wonderful, thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week with your stunning card :) Alex x

Anita Rex said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining in on the fun at Wee Memories!

mrsk06 said...

Hey Cory this is amazing!! Congrats on the GDT too! xx

Ardilla said...

Nice card, love the ticket and the coloring :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails