Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tilda's Shakin'..............

Before I show you my card for today, I just want to remind you of a new challenge blog that is premiering in January.

You HAVE TO head over there & check out the blog design created by the Prairie Fairy- Roberta! (PS- she also custom designed my blog too)
And the blinkies!! TDF gorgeous. Check it.....


If you are a follower you will be entered into the blog candy that will be up for grabs in December!!
Go check it out for chance to be part of the latest craze!!!

****************************************************

Do u ever just see a challenge & KNOW you HAVE to get a card in there?!
That's how I felt about ALL the challenges I made this card for!
Once I had the idea, all the challenges combined, drove me to create a Shakin' Tilda card!
You guessed it, a shaker card!
I haven't done one of these for quite some time, I thought I forgot how, in fact thought I lost the dble sided tape needed to make it............phew, then I found it!




I had the images colored a while ago & was waiting for the prime opportunity to work with them!

The first thing that intrigued me was the idea of a white card (with the exception of the image)....I have thought of trying this before, but never quite knew where to begin & with the help of DT inspirations I was able to pull something together.
My second intrigue came from the shaker card idea!! So cool!


This pictures shows the glitter shaken around.
I think I added too much glitter.
Ah............live & learn!


And you can't beat all the Christmas Challenges around lately !

I am also posting this card at my 'alter-ego-sister-site' Steel Magnolias (where there is candy up for grabs BTW) so all the challenges for my card can be found between the two sites.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Challenges for my card:

CLP - sketch for month of November
CYDA- all white
Christmas Cards Challenge- candy canes on card
OSAAT- any celebration
Pollycraft Mondays- it's chill time
ABC Challenge- G for glitter
Creative Cottage- embossing
Simon Says Stamp- are you all white?




20 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is simply stuning oh love,white and yours is just so beautifully detailed,hugs cheryl xxxx

Unknown said...

Ahhh Corry, this is just darling hun. Love all the glitter and your embellishments are, as always, TDF!!!! Gorgeous.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Susie Sugar said...

WOW !!!! THIS IS SPECIAL !!
I love it Cor , I have to have a go at making one for this mag challenge ...but whats the point you're gonna win !! Good luck darling
Hugs Susie xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Gorgeous - I love the elegance of white on white with the fun of the shaker window x
Great work x
Thanks for joining in with us at the creative cottage challenge blog x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I haven't done a shaker card in forever! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

COOL! I have always wanted to make a shaker hard! I hear they are easier than what it looks...is that true?

Sassy Scrapper said...

Wicked cool card the shaker looks so much like snow. Awesome job I love it.
Hugs Bonnie

Hanna said...

I've never done a shaker card, but after seeing this, I think I have to! ;)
Your card is just BRILLIANT, Corry!
I love, love, love all that glitter and sparkle you've added. And the snowflakes, and bling, and well, everything, is just breathtaking! WOW!

hugs,
Hanna

chrissy xx said...

It's Gorgeous. A girl can never have too much glitter!! Thank you sooooo much for joining us at OSAAT.
Chrissyxx

Unknown said...

My gosh, this is fabulous! Just gorgeous! So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

Margreet said...

ohh Cor...I love your all white shaker card......it's just marvellous........thanks for joining OSAAT
xxx Margreet

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oops I forgot to thank you for joining us for this months sketch challenge at CLP.
Hugs Bonnie
CLP Designer

Carolyn said...

I love shaker cards! It's been a long time since I have made one too. Should consider it again soon. Thanks for the inspiration. This is such a cute card. I love the whites and the lacy ribbon. Thanks for playing along with us at the CLP challenge this month. Hope to see you back again.

Carolyn
CLP November GDT

Jayne said...

Beautiful card Corry, you made an awesome job of the 'white on white' effect and all the lovely details....very pretty, Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

Amanda said...

Great card!
Thanks for joining in with our Christmas challenge at OSAAT.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

NGCARDS said...

This is beautiful, such a lovely shimmery shaker card! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

Sheena said...

A totally gorgeous card! I love the embossed pieces which work so well together! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week! Sheena xx

Chelsea said...

Oh my Corry! This is yet another fantastic take on our monthly Sketch. Love the shaker box idea, a wonderful take on the sketch...love this!
Love,
Chelsea

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the embossed parts and the ribbons!! Nice coloring too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Christine said...

Oh, how incredibly sweet. I love all of the white layers you have created on your card. The charms are a wonderful special touch too as well as the glitter in the shaker part. I love your work and can't wait to see more. Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Related Posts with Thumbnails