Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NEWS & CANDY

Aud Sentiments has a new sponsor this month.
Here's a link to Annabelle Stamps so you can check it our for yourself!


Also I have been asked to be a GDT at the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge blog for November. Keep your eyes peeled for my GDT cards every Friday this month!


And I must not forget to mention that my card was chosen for card fo the month for October over at the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge!! Woo hoo! 


Herre is my card that won!



















3 comments:

Margreet said...

congrats on winning and your GD spot Corry...you deserved it with this sparkling card!
xxx Margreet

Lynne said...

Congrats Corry you deserve it!! Your card is fantastic!!! and speaking of Digi's With Attitude! I've left you a blog award on my sentiments 4 you blog - pop over and have a peep :o) xx Lynne xx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Awesome! Your card is just wonderful!! Congrats on being their guest DT - a whole month for you to show off your talent, way to go!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails