Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tickled Pink Challenge #33- Anything goes!





Wooooweeeeeeeeeeeee we had some great enteries for the last Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge ! Thank you all for playing along! If you haven't popped over to the challenge blog today (YET) you simply must do so, as I have some very exciting news over there!! go go go go quick quick quick  (lol)
Onto this weeks challenge; we have another amazing theme (as you can see from my title). We want to see
ANYTHING GOES
 I did not have to go searching far for the perfect image. I have chosen Lil Victorian Steampunk Lad Eric from the Tickled Pink Stamps Store. I just love his uniqueness with the large bug eye glasses and hard hat helmet! He is all set for the steampunk ways.....haha!!! I also knew that I had to match him with an awesome steampunk house I found at the Make It Crafty Blog! AmaZinG place to find the perfect backdrop to match AMaZinG images!!


Of course to match my thoughts of how unique this wee man is , I had to use a SU Define your Life sentiment on the inside of the card!
The following few pics are some of the cards finer details.




The chipboard gears I got off eBay. I sponged them with vintage photo ink (twice) then doused them with crystal effects . Then I added a bit of glitter. The bottle caps are recycled off my ceasar cocktail drinks that come in bottles. (FYI- Ceasars are vodka, clamato juice & spices--similar to Bloody Mary's)

I had a lot of fun making this card &  I have BIG plans for more stamps & digi backgrounds in the future !

______________________________________________

PS- Don't forget about our Tickled Pink Monthly Christmas Challenge still going on. Theme is Embossing!
as well as Tickled Pink Digi Days until Aug 21st!


{{Tickled Pink on Facebook}}

Challenges for my card: to
Bearly Mine- bring on the bling
Papertake Weekly- BINGO (buttons, ribbon & a free spot {I choose die cuts}} )
Try it On Tuesday- anything goes
Craft Us Crazy- anything goes

18 comments:

Lori said...

Love it Cor! Wow what a lot of detail and I love the gears. This card totally reminds me of the Littles! Awesome!

Sandra H said...

This is stunning lots of details:) Sandra H

Dana said...

Love this steampunk masterpiece!! Doesn't it take forever to color those backgrounds but ooohhh.. so worth it!! The gears look perfect too ♥

Lau W said...

Aw ! Lots of details, fantastic work !
xxx

Katie said...

*WOW* Cor this is Awesome! I love all the little details- I could sit looking at it forever :) Dynamite coloring too! You sooo rocked this!
Hugs, Katie

Unknown said...

I think I´m in love with your {PINK} projects! ;) Your card is GORGEOUS! xoxo
Nina

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

woow this is gorgeous!
greetings, Mandy

Unknown said...

Wow wow Cor, this is awesome and yes so unique!!! love it xxx

Kimberly said...

This card is amazing...for sure one of my favorites of yours...all the added detail, elements are perfect..you are sooooo talented. Love love it..tfs
www.justwordz.ca

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cor this is absolutely outstanding what detail, what fab colours and great image I love it thank you for joining our challenge at Bearlymine.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Leonie said...

O BIG CONGRATS on your new role at TPS!! You will rock it I'm sure..and OMG i just LUUUURRVVEEE your steampunk creation!! Love all your details...just amazing
Hugs Leonie

Regan said...

Congrats, Corry, on being the new TPSC "post"-er girl! ;) This is a stunning creation! Love how you paired him with the funky steam punk house! Your embellishments are awesome! The gears came out great and recycling the bottle caps is genius (I might steal the idea!)! Fabulous. As always. :)
{hugs}
Regan

coops said...

wow!!!!!absolutely fantastic cor.love the stunning steampunk look.the images are brilliant and wonderful colouring and details :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

very cool! Gorgeous coloring Corry!

Kelly Schelske said...

Wow! Corry this is fabulous!!

georgina said...

Amazing, love this...thanks for showing us at TioT,luv Georginax

Lisa said...

Gorgeous! So many pretty details and colors. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

tiggertastic said...

i love this make to bits, every square inch is amazing

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

Related Posts with Thumbnails