Monday, December 5, 2011

Guess Who's Having a DT call!!?!?!??!!??!!?!?



Do U Dare to be ODD?!>!
Want to be on a DYNAMIC team & work some amazing STAMPS?!?!!?
OR
Perhaps you would prefer to be an ODD Nouveau Artist?!!?!?!?!

Follow this link for all the details re: the SOME ODD GIRL DT CALL !! 

Sadly our term will be coming to an end soon & it is time to turn over the SOG reigns to a new & talented team! I have SOOOOOOooooo enjoyed being an ODDITY for the past few months and will savour my last few creations, like fine wine! I LOVE Kristy's images and perhaps in the future I will try out for her team again!! Until then, it is your turn to be amazed & intrigued by the talented hands of Kristy! I promise you will not be dissappointed!!! 

The DT call is open until January 15 !! 

Best of luck to all who apply!! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails