Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Some Odd LOVIN"- Reveal Day 3


So how did everyone enjoy the new release Valentines Hop, last weekend, from Some Odd Girl !?!>!? 
Wicked Awesome right?!>
The winners are being posted daily with the new release posts....so don't forget to hop over to check it out to see if you've won! 
Today we are showing you another new stamp (first day was Foxy & Electric Love, yesterday was Lovey Tobie) with lots of inspiration from the team members! 
Today's reveals are for 
Romantic Gwen & Crushin Gwen! 
I have used Crushin Gwen on my card today. 
I got out some of my 'hearty' papers and doilies and got straight to work. 
All the accent stamps are from one set or another that are featured during the next few days. The sentiment actually comes with the beautiful Gwen. 
This stamp is now available from Some Odd Girl Store for PRESALE!!  






So there I was merrily stamping away with all my hearts, Gwen was all colored up & pasted down, when BAM......ink on her face!! (see below). OMG! Hubby was at the table with me and he totally thought it was his fault, because he was 'talking to me'. I said. No, it has nothing to do with you, it was me not watching the other end of my clear block! ACK!! Frustrating! As you can see I tried to use my clear blender copic to remove the ink, then remembered......it's INK,,,,DUH! NOT COPIC!! LOL Anywho, I had to start from scratch with my girl Gwen! Please make me fell better and tell me this has happened to you too! LOL 






This card will be posted to my online galleries: 

SOME ODD GIRL FLICKR GROUP- 12 weeks of Christmas







Challenges for my card:
Whoopsi Daisy- sparkle & shine
Tuesday Throwdown- for someone special
Creative Craft- stitching



13 comments:

citronlime said...

You´re not the only one who have done that...I´m kind of a master of it...!!!

However...lucky us that you didn´t give up becouse your card is just amazing!!!

Teresa said...

Fab card Cor, love the image and colouring. Keep warm, hugs Teresa xx

Berry said...

What a sweet image Cor she is darling hugs Rebekah xx

Carly said...

Sensational! The colours are gorgeous, all the embellishments are terrific and the image colouring WOW!

Thankyou so much for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges.
xoxoxox Carly

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a acute image and love all the hearts. I haven't done that with the ink but have messed up an image with colour bleed just as I have finished colouring. Marianne x

Annette Allen said...

aww she is a cutie...love your card..

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so sweet! I love the stamped heart doilies and the sparkle on your little ladies pretty dress. Great colouring!
Thanks for sharing and good luck with your challenges! :)

Benzi said...

Just adorable! Love the sparkly dress and the pretty doilies. Yes, I've smudged a few cards...well, more than a few. It is so maddening. But, in the end, yours turned out wonderful.
Thanks for joining Tuesday Throwdown this week.

Shelby said...

Happens to me on a daily basis! And it's always either my grubby little fingers forgetting to wipe off the ink or a copic marker of the darkest color that magically touches the lightest part of the image with no way to fix it! The card is wonderful and your finished product is colored perfectly though the first one just looks like she has a tear falling so maybe you can use her on a breaking up with you card:)

Shelby

coops said...

gorgeous card cor.really love the image and your colours and details are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Daisychain said...

A beautiful card, love the colours and all the sparkle on her dress. Thank you for joining us this time at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, beautyful embellishments and lovely colors :)
Thanks for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy this week, and merry Christmas to you :)
Hugs Lilli

Sheri said...

Super CUTE! Thanks for sharing with us at WHOOPSI DAISY ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails