Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Sketchy Challenges

For the SOME ODD GIRL HOP click here
For my CHRISTMAS CANDY click here
------------------------------------------------------------

 HOLY SMOKERS! I completely forgot that it has been two weeks since the last challenge at The Sketchy Challenges!! I almost forgot to post this one!?!> Sorry guys! For the next fortnight we have a super creative sketch from JANE! Here it is! 

Does it inspire you!!? 
I was TOTALLY inspired & here is my card to prove it!
I've used the image Nose to Nose from Crissy Armstrongs digital collection at Whimsy Stamps! HOW CUTE RIGHT! OMG! I totally fell in love with this image, having two small puppies in our household! The purple parenthases and sentiment are chipboard. The blue flowery frame around the image is actually a border sticker I cut and pieced together to make a frame. The little dolly is from Dollarama, I bought a long time ago thinking I'll use it sometime.....what a more perfect opportunity than with this little girly stamps. Paper are misc. Raffia Ribbon is from Bunny Zoes. 
I shaded some blue/green copic tones around the image, but you can't really tell. Perhaps if you blow up the image you could see it better. 



Thanks for stopping by today & I hope to see your inspiration at The Sketchy Challenges this week! 

Pls hop over to say HEY to the rest of the team:
Cheri

Challenges for my card.
Sunday's with Crissy- December challenge- anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge- anything but Christmas
OSAAT- use a digi
Meljens Challenge blog- use green (a little or alot (i chose a little) )
The Craft Pad- send a smile (no birthday or Christmas cards)
Saturday Secret Crafter- all creatures big & small

18 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi, This is so lovely great image too!:) Sandra H

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so sweet! Your colouring is awesome. Great shading and highlights.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Dawn said...

Thanks for sharing your oh so cute card with us at The Crafty Pad this week in our Send Someone A Smile Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xxx

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous choice of a little creature, and beautiful creation, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card!!

Hazel said...

A lovely image and beautiful colour combination. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Berry said...

OMG this is so cute Corry! I love that darling little dolly I must get some of those! hugs Rebekah xx

Hanneke said...

Looks lovely! Hugs, Hanneke

Tracy Heaton said...

Lovly card -thanks for joining us at SCSC
Tracy x

Regan said...

Oh, Corry, this is so precious! Love all the fun elements at work here! That little dolly is too cute! I also like the chipboard accents! Fantastic coloring, as always! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan

riliska said...

Your beautiful card! Your coloring is gorgeous!

Jennifer said...

She's fabulous! I just love how you coloured her, and her darling pup. Beautiful layers and sweet dolly.

Franz♥ said...

So amazing work, love your little creatures!
This stamp is so sweet and the little doll is fantastic!

Thank you for playing with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week, hope to see your amazing works again!

Hugs, Franz.

p.s.: I have some candy if you like!

Mandy said...

Aww Cor this is so cute and gorgeous, fab colouring as always, and I love the little doll :)
Oh blimey hun I bet you had a panic having your little old bloggy pinched! Not guilty, but if you asked about me pinching choc chip muffins I'd probably have to hold my hands up to that one lol.
Miss you girlie
hugs Mandy xx

coops said...

stunning card cor.your colours are gorgeous and i love the fab image and design :D

xx coops xx

Debbie said...

Aww what a fabulous card - great colouring, layout and detail - love it. :) Love the wee dolly you have added too. :)
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge this week. :)

Debbiexx

Robin Parker said...

You are right, that image is so darling. Love the blue and purple color combination. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge of Green.

Beverly Montez said...

Congrats on winning a spot at the Crafty Pad Challenge! Adorable image on a great card!
XO
Beverly

Related Posts with Thumbnails