Friday, December 9, 2011

It's a LOVELY ODD hop !

**For my Christmas Candy, which includes some SOG stamps, see the sticky post at the top of my blog**



Welcome to the Some Odd Girl Valentine's Release Hop! 
If you've arrived here from the Amazingly Inspirational Vera's Blog, then you are on the right track!! 
If you have come across my blog by mistake or out of pure "nosey-ness'....lol.....then hop back HERE to start this hop from the beginning! 

********************

"I know its cold outside and where you are the ground might be covered in snow but we're out to warm your heart with a release that will make you want to pinch cheeks and give free hugs to strangers and family alike!  Want a little sneak at the release that you can start ordering Monday? Then hop to the Odd Girls' blogs and get a virtual crafty hug at every stop!"

In case you get lost along the way, here's the list for you!! 
Cor- You Are Here

You can hop thru Sunday December 11th (midnight EST). Don't want to give too much away BUT make sure to comment at every stop because then you'll be entered to win a stamp set from the new release! We'll be giving away 1 of every set and announcing the winners all next week when the stamp sets are revealed.

I have chosen to hightlight a couple of the stamp sets. 
One of the sets is called FOXY & includes this little fox & sentiment...... & the other set; ROMANTIC GWEN,  includes this beeyootiful girl......These stamp sets will be available at the Some Odd Girl Store after the releases next week! 
I made a center step card & the stamps you see on the side panels are also from some of the sets we will be showing you during the course of this hop. I used my Cherry Lynn Designs Heart die cut. I put some seam binding along the base. The frame around the sentiment is from Dollarama. 







Are you ready to feel the love? Get hopping then!

Your Next Stop is the wonderfully talented Melissa


Oh in case you haven't seen: 



This card will be posted to my online galleries: 


Challenges for my card:
Southern Girls- ribbon madness!
Wags'n'Whiskers- fancy folds
Totally Papercrafts- anything but Christmas
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday- anything goes






55 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh Corry!!! This is super adorable - so many FABULOUS layers and dimension - I always LOVE that about your cards! I love the Fox on it too! Beautiful!
Hugs,
M

Brenda said...

So FABULOUS!!! Love, love this easel card!! loving the new stamps!

Zarah said...

It is AMAZING! Love the fold and the design - and how could I NOT love the images, right? Thanks for sharing! :D

Mary said...

Super cute and adorable , love it!

Unknown said...

OMG love your project! the new stamps are awesome!!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Wow, Corry! Look at all the details on this card. FAB card!! xx

Annette Allen said...

so so cute...love all the detail on this card...thanks for sharing.

pixie sparkle said...

Oh so adorable, I like the foxy!

Hanneke said...

That is such a cute card! I love the stamp and sentiment, so sweet! Gonna hop along now on the blog hop. Hugs, Hanneke

Jennifer said...

I just love how you've used these images! Your ribbons delish! and I think your senti is fantastic!

Leanne said...

How freekin' cute! I love the whole layout and those images are super cute! Love that heart die too. Gorgeous card!
;)

Leah's Crafty Life said...

oh my gracious!!! Romantic Gwen is stunning... I love her expression and pose.. and pair it with that cute fox.. how clever! What a gorgeous card!!

citronlime said...

I´m in LOVE...with your card!!!

JessicaRabbit said...

Love this! The lace matches your coloring, and that fox is too cute!

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty layout and great color combo...
Your card rocks - love it!!!!!!

it's a secret said...

I love the fox!!

Patti

Anne said...

Love everything about this card.. from the type of card to the little embellishments.. thanks for sharing..

Ellinor said...

What a stunning card! I love all the details and of course the stamps ;)

JanR said...

So pretty! I love all the details.

Crystal_235 said...

Love it!

Olivia said...

As always a out of the world job! Love it. Olivia

Uta said...

Your card is so fantastic and the images are so beautiful.

Hugs, Uta

Shari said...

Corry, wonderful card! LOve how you have coloured everything, Gwen looks just beautiful! Great job!

Berry said...

Oh this is adorable Corry I think I may have to grab some of those new releases how cute are they! Fab work hun hugs Rebekah xx

Sammi said...

This is soo gorgeous!! LOVE both those stamps and LOVE this card! Awesome job!
(hugs)
sammi

Heidi Brawley said...

Omg sooo adorable. Love it!
Hugs, Heidi

Jan Garber said...

Those two are adorable together! Love all the sweet details!

Lou Mac said...

Oh. MY!! Cor!! Your creations are always JAM PACKED and this is no exception. Love your combo of the two stamps - wicked idea. Love the colour combo and all of that texture!! GOSH! Look at Foxy's tail man!! I could stare at this ALL DAY! Big love, xo.

Unknown said...

LOVE this pair up! I can so see the fox givin Gwen the wink and a hey! :D

BrossArtAddiction said...

Oh cor, I love hops and what a fun one this will be with such gorgeous images!! Love your card too...I will have to get me some of those stamps and find me the heart dies too...lol!! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

cardmaking bird said...

Oh WOW!!!! Gwen and Foxy totally rock!!!! And the shape of your card and layout are just fan-bloody-tastic!!!! Off to keep hopping.....right into my 35th year (it's my birthday on the 11th!) Hugs, Marie xx

Rosie said...

Wowzers, this is spectacular!! Your card is sooooo beautiful! Hugs, Rosie

MyTeddyboo said...

I adore this stamp. Where's the buy button?? And your card, WOW! Love the layers, textures and colors. AMAZING!

Amy said...

Very cool center step card Cor... Gwen and Foxy make for such a fun pairing! Love it all! :)

RiNNE said...

Wow, look at that center step card and its textures!! The embellies are so yum and the colors are romantic! Love it!

Jamie M. said...

What a detailed card. I love the image and all the embellishments you used. http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Darling card!

Amy O said...

Love the new stamps and your color palette!

Cindy said...

Absolutely fantastic card!

Distressed Desserts said...

Lovely card.
This inspiers me alot.
Wery "heartly" and the images is great coloured

AtStudioD said...

That card is absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing!

x0, Damaris
(damarisri2@aol.com)

coops said...

aw fantastic card card cor.really love the sweet images and your colours and details are so pretty :D

xx coops xx

Karyn S said...

ohh ahh, very romantic - I love the heart die cut, adorable

Emmy said...

Ooooh!!! I love the fox!!
Your card is gorgeous!

Tanya said...

WOW your card is stunning!!

Gemma said...

Such a fab card and I just love the image. Gemma x

~ Barb said...

Love the ribbons and your fox is well...foxy! and very cute too!

Aly's mom said...

Lovin' the new Gwen! And the fox is adorable! Beautiful card!

Alysmom05.blogspot.com
twprgirl@yahoo.com

Gin Oak said...

Wow. Love the card, love the images (esp the fox), basically just love it :-)

Katie said...

My favorite stamps so far! Getting excited for the release!

My Scrap Diary said...

Super Cute card!! Love all the layers and embeelishments. And ofcourse the Soggy stamps are juat too cute!
Jess M :)

Carisa said...

adorable. i love the brown and pink plus those HEARTS are tdf!!

SUSAN said...

Corry, I love how you arranging each details and colors on this card...fabulous...Gwen looks elegant and very pretty.

hugs,
Susan

Joey said...

Corry this is AMAZING!!! Your attention to detail is fantastic, just love this card! thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts. Joey x

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ and Happy Christmas. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails