Friday, July 22, 2011

Best Wishes with JUST WORDZ


Hallo my fellow bloggers. I am here today to show you my very first creation for my new JUST WORDZ DT!
The theme Kimberly wanted us to concentrate on is a CELEBRATION of sorts  BECAUSE SHE IS HAVING A CELEBRATION OVER AT HER BLOG!!! YES, it's true! 
**today's the first day for the DT team to show their sneak peeks at Kimberley's blog
**there is an introductory offer of the JUSTWORDZ EVERYDAY sentiments
**with every order recieved by the end of July- a bonus gift will be included
**CANDY draw over at the JUSTWORDZ blog until Aug 21st.
**multiple chances to win
--pop over HERE to get all the deets--

 I chose to highlight the words

BEST WISHES

And naturally I had to use a sweet Tilda stamp! Thanks so much to all the inspiration around blogland with the newly released Sweet Rainbow Collection, I have totally fallen in love with Scarecrow Tilda (which can be purchased at the Magnolia-licious Store HERE). I did not have this stamp....I was silly not to have bought it in the first place.....however a fellow blogger was so kind as to send me a RAK of stamped images, this being one of them! Mwah!  TY Lisa.
I got straight to work making a birthday card for a very special friend........
However she has not gotten it yet, as I am still waiting for part of her present to arrive (I sure hope she doesn't read my blog today- LOL)
OHHHHHHHH I just love this Tilda. For real!
Let's see what can I tell you about my card. I got the leafy flourish Cheery Lynn Design die from Bizzy Becs & the straw hat embellie from Dollarama....I just dusted it with tattered rose crackle paint. The pink mesh down the side and the raffia ribbon on the bottom are RAK's from my fairy friend Suzi! She's so good to me! TY! Organza ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbons.



I distressed, I glittered, I painted,  I pearled up the butterflies & all the while following the gorgeous sketch at the CLP challenge blog (see below).


I urge you to hop on over to the JUSTWORDZ  DT girlz blogs (see below) in order to see some more great inspiration of these very versatile stamps! Remember if you leave a comment at each DT site.......the more likely to win the candy draw mentioned at the beginning of my post! HAVE FUN! 




Challenges for my card:
Craft Room Challenge- butterflies
Magnolia-licious Highlites blog hop-Summer theme (i chose a picnic- you need a scarecrow with a straw hat to keep all the birds away! lol)
Scrapalicious- summer
Stamp Something -fave embellishement (mine is ribbon)
Flutterby Wednesday- anything goes
CLP- sketch (see below)

43 comments:

Lori said...

Sorry I've been missing your creations, just had a peek about and they are all amazing, but I have to say this one is brilliant, love the little hat, the perfect accessory, and the flourish omg want want want!!!! Hope you're enjoying your summer can't wait to catch up!

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Awesome card! Adorable! And so cool with that straw hat detail! :)))

Have a great weekend!

Love and hugs,
Hege

Tara said...

I just love the little straw hat, it is the perfect embellishment on this card!
Tara

Irene said...

Absolutely adore this Corry, and the little straw hat finishes it off perfectly!
Irene

Zoechaos said...

WOW what a card! so much to take in glorious texture and great design. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Anniebee said...

OMG, Cor! What an adorable card!!! That flourish is to die for and the tiny straw hat just adds the finishing touch... just perfect to go with scarecrow Tilda! I'm so happy to be on the JustWordz team with you!

Hugs,
Anniebee

Denise said...

Gorgeous card. Lovely image and fab embellishments, especially the little hat - perfect.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Maria said...

Beautiful card with so many elements! I love your style. Thanks for joining in at the Craft-Room Challenge and good luck. Maria x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous!! lovely image and embellishments and that hat oh so cute!:) Sandra H

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Cor love the colours and the gorgeous design.
Hugs Linda

Unknown said...

This is fantastic Corry, love the distressing, glittering and painting and pearled butterflies wow, fabulous card all the way. So happy to be part of this DT with you. Big Hugs xx

Esther said...

Hi Cor - hope you are well...congrats on the new DT! This is a beautiful card - I can see why you love this stamp..love the hat embellie! Thanks so much for joining our Craft-Room Challenge...Esther xx

Kimberly said...

Oh oh oh....super fine card...your embellishing is fabulous...It almost killed me to wait until work was done to come and visit...shhhhh don't tell the boss i took a small peak at work...i couldn't help it, i was so excited...All you ladies wrote up your posts so nice. Your designs are wonderful and i just love how you put all the elements together...many thanks for all the help..kim
www.justwordz.ca

Danni said...

Love this! That added little hat is just perfection!! Fabulous card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Patti Jo said...

So cute how you've used Scarecrow Tilda and love the straw hat and swirl embellishment. Thank you for joining the challenge at Magnolia-licious Highlites!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Darling card! Love the straw hat!

Kim B said...

You have made such a beautiful card. I love that image, reminds me of fall. Thanks so much for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge. Kim xx

Creations by Shirl said...

gorgeous card, I also like your blog layout... luv that oriental going on...awesome...

Eulanda said...

WHOA!! I am soooo excited that you're in my group of commenting for CLP!! WAHOO!! I LOVE THIS CARD! And I keep looking at the Tilda thinking why haven't I bought her yet? I think you may have inspired me! OMG this is so flippin cool!! And that HAT?! Frickin brilliant! Oh ya and fabulous take on the sketch from CLP this month! Very cool!! Hugs!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your card is amazing! Great details!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

WencheP said...

Gorgeous card. Love all the pretty details. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

coops said...

wow. fantastic card cor.love the sweet tilda and all your details are stunning.gorgeous colours and design too :D

xx coops xx

Debi said...

Corry, what a stunning card- thanks for joining us us at Craft Room challenge- Debi x

KarenB said...

Oh wow, this is so much fun! I love all the delicious details, particularly the straw hat :)

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Cor, wow! another wonderful creation hun. A very sweet Tilda and stunning colouring. Details, OMW! how do you do it? So many gorgeous pretties all in one place.I just LOVE that lil' straw hat!!

Donna x

hazel said...

A fabulous card - I love how you've put all the elements together. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Auntie Em said...

I LOVE your adorable card! The little straw hat is perfect with that cute little Tilda. The texture and embellies are awesome.
Thank you for sharing! :)

Mervi said...

Beautiful and fabulous card!
Thanks for sharing this with us at
Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

Vicky said...

Simply stunning hun...

thanks for joining us at Divas...and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx

littlen said...

beautiful work. tfs.
littlen44atgmaildotcom

Peggysue said...

A fabulous feast for the eyes Cor! Thank you for joining our Wings challenge at DYSU. It’s a pleasure to see your work!

Sassy Scrapper said...

OMG your card is absolutely gorgeous. Your coloring is so amazing and the colors you chose are just perfect. The little straw hat is such a cute idea and suites the card perfectly. Thank you so much for joining us for this months sketch challenge at CLP.
Hugs Bonnie
CLP-Designer

LaJanette said...

Oh what a super adorable card!

Hugs
Janette
LaJanette.blogspot.com

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

I'M BAAAAAACK LOL!

UHH LA LA!!

ADORABLE WOW! I love the colours and the embellishments are too cute lol!

Oh GOODNESS I'M FALLING BEHIND MY MAGGIE CREATIONS!!! I did colour one at CHA that I can't show it yet because it hasn't came out, waaaaaaa!!!!!

I saw the new ones and they are adorable.Oh goodness they are lol!

ok well back to my creating((smiles))Ruby♥

p.s
LOL!!! Thanks for visitingmy CHA pixs.I didn't take many bcause I WAS HARD AT WORK LOL!

Deb said...

woohoo! this one is awesome Corry, love the little hat--so perfect and what a darling Tilda, huge congrats on the new DT
Debs
xxx

Margreet said...

Wow Corry...gorgeous girl...all that painting, distressing, colouring, glmmering, etc.....it's just an awsome creation....congrats on being on the Just Wordz team!
And another wow...I read you are featured on the back cover Fall Magnolia advertisement for Simon Says stamps....way to go girl....I'm proud to know you....hehehe!!!
xxx Margreet

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh what an adorable creation! I'm lovin the new sentiment stamps too!

raindropecho said...

OMG is that seriously a little straw hat?!?! How did you find that. It's PERFECT!! Love the rest of your card, too, Cor! And yep, great to be working with you again :)

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous sweetie, i have to say that little straw hat is amazing, such a perfect finishing touch, big hugs love Pops x x x x

Laila said...

What a cute and pretty card you've made. So many lovely details... Esp that little hat, is so cute..
Hugs Laila

remember my candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk, ends in just a few hours...

Chelsea said...

Hi Cor, I don't know where to start! This card is absolutely amazing! Am amazing take on the CLP Sketch. Thanks for joining us, hope to see you soon.

Hugs and Love.

Maria said...

Congratulations! Maria x

Heather said...

Such a happy, carefree card and the sentiment just fits. Congrats on the Justwordz DT.

Heather from princesspaperprojects at yahoo dot com

Related Posts with Thumbnails