Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tickled Pink "Not Square" meets JUST WORDZ "Anything goes"



Welcome to another challenge here at  the Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge blog. What have we got up our sleeves this time.......hmmmmm...........we want to see a creation

ANYTHING BUT SQUARE.

I have chosen to use Lil Lad Stefan & a SURFBOARD shaped card.
When the Lil Lad release came out, I immediately fell in love with this stamp. I knew I just had to have him in RUBBA! So I ordered him & this is my first time inking him up! I was so excited to use him & to make a matching surfboard card......all by my lonesome. OK, not really;  when I googled it Joanna's link to her blog HERE came up & it intrigued me so I clicked it (only to find out she used a template- DANG). Oh well, it got my mind racing!   So I created my own.....HOW ? oooo my chicheta's ...... that's a tut for another day along with a tut for my homemade sandals!! YAY!

And your probly wondering what the heck my title means right?!?!?!!?!!??????????
Well, this is the second DT creation for JUSTWORDZ using my JUSTWORDZ stamps

On the inside of my card I have used the WORDZ "It's Party Time"....the [ 's ] is actually seperate from the [ IT ] which only goes to show the versatility of the whole set!
I thought this sentiment was perfect for the inside considering the outside of the card resembles a party all by itself with all the ribbon, faux streamers and surfboard HUNK! LOL
Do u want to win a set of these stamps (pictured on my top right sidebar)......then you must visit all the DT Blogs (bottom of my post) to be in the running! Check out all the details HERE.


ooooooo.................check out those sandals. I had fun making those, but again.....you must pop over to the Tickled Pink Store Blog in the middle of August for my tut on that! I know. I tease! heehee!




 One last shot of my main Lad Stefan! So scrummy!
You too can have a Delish Side Dish of Stefan & other Lads by hopping over to the Tickled Pink Stamps Store . In fact if you want to take part in the weekly Tickled Pink Challenge, you must use an image from the Tickled Pink Stamp Ranges! Get on it will ya.....go make a card that is NOT SQUARE!!!! lol



{{Tickled Pink on Facebook}}

JUSTWORDZ DT GIRLS
(comment on each if you want to win these great stamps)


Challenges for my card:
Crafting for all Seasons- beach/ocean
Diva's by Design- summer
7 Kids college fund- texture
Craft Room Challenge- summer holidays
Deep Ocean- ribbon
Paper Playtime- summer theme
TPE- fun in the sun
Paper Sundaes- beachy or summer
Pile it On- fun in the sun










43 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow what a fabulous card love all the elements used it's simply gorgeous!!:)Sandra H

Maria said...

Gosh, fantastic card! Love the surfboard design and all the different embellishments. Good luck at the Craft-Room challenge, and thanks for joining us. Maria x

Maria said...

Gosh, fantastic card! Love the surfboard design and all the different embellishments. Good luck at the Craft-Room challenge, and thanks for joining us. Maria x

Jani said...

Very cool!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

Zoechaos said...

Fantastic fun fun card thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck in the draw XOXO Zoe

Donna Mosley said...

WoW! Cor, a fab creation. Love the shape and great colours. Gorgeous details especially the cute lil' flip flops.

Donna x

Fiona said...

this is fab, love the colours...very summery and the embellishments are just perfect!!

thanks for joining us at paper sundaes this week.

fi
x

hazel said...

Brilliant card, such a lot to look at - I love it. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Kim B said...

Great card, love the shape and all the wonderful details. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge. Kim x

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Cool dude! Love the flip flops!

Eulanda said...

WHOA! Holi crap!! This absolutely frickin ROCKS!! Clever idea using those dew drops or whatever they're being called these days. LUV the THONGS!! Ok wait...sandals!! ya! ha ha ha!

craft-roomjulia said...

Wow this is a fantastic card, you're sooo creative. The embellies are brilliant especially the flip flops. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck.
Julia xx

Jan said...

Fab card, it's lovely thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

Dawn said...

Love your card! Really inspiring! Thank you for joining us at Paper Playtime and CFAS!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very cool card!! Love all the details
Kristan

Margreet said...

Wow Corry...my eyes are failing.....there is so much to see....such a lot of fab details...and those sandals are TDF!!!
xxx Margreet

Amy said...

What a great card! I love the theme and shape! :)Amy
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Corry, WOW this is awesome, what a fantastic card, love the shape and the colours, there is so much going on in your card :) .. fabulous xxx

Tana said...

Wow! This card is fabulous! I love all the different elements you included. The netting is genius. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :)
Tana @ A Caffeinated Crafter

Tara said...

Wow thiere is so much detail to look at! I love it! You aced this challenge on so many levels :)
Tara

Anniebee said...

You knocked it outta the park with this one, Cor! Love this image and love your surf board-shaped card too! Fabulous coloring of Lad Stefan and adorable flip flops.

Hugs,
Anniebee

Joanne said...

Wow lots going on in this wonderful card. I am sure you spend an hour looking it over.
Joanne
www.tryingtobecreative-joanne.blogspot.com

sara said...

now thats one cooool lookin dude !! amazing job cor love it !! thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

Kimberly said...

Super sweet card dude....great image i have this one as well. Your added detail is perfect...boy can you embellish, i have the hardest time with that....awesome, fantastic card.. thank you so much...kim

Amanda R said...

This is too cute and I love all the additions, very surf like! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Paper Sundaes!

Debi said...

Just FAB!!! Love it all- thanks for joining us again at Craft Room Challenge- debi x

sweetlilscrapper said...

very cool!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Amazing! Love all your fun details! Great work!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Perfect Summer holiday card...love all the details and texture..Thanks so much for joining our Craft-Room Challenge..Esther xx

Helen said...

Wow - this is a fabulous summer creation!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Regan said...

OMG, Corry, a SURF BOARD!!! A freakin' surf board!?!?! I LOVE it! It is the perfect shape for Stafan and wow, I mean, oh WOW, look at those embellies!!! I may pass out from the sheer fun of this creation! Okay, breathe, breathe... lol It's just fabulous and that's all I have to say! You totally rocked this challenge! Talent obviously oozes from your very pores! :) And just FYI, my birthday is in August. Haha!
{hugs}
Regan

Maria Matter said...

Fun & Fabulous!!!
Thank you for playing along @ Paper Playtime!
hugs

Georgiana said...

Great card! I love these Just Wordz stamps. I think it is the neatest idea to be able to create your own sentiment. I hope I can win a set.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Susie Sugar said...

Wow super stunning Cor great theme card love it
Have a lovely Sunday
Hugs Susie xx

Mervi said...

Fabulous entry, thanks for joining Craft-Room challenge, welcome again;-))m

Unknown said...

Hi there, wow what a fantastic card! Wonderful image, colouring and shape! Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah

Unknown said...

Hi there, wow what a fantastic card! Wonderful image, colouring and shape! Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah

Beverly Montez said...

Cor
this is just a super duper card! You have such a knack for embellishing! LOVE those handmade sandals (do they come in my size?).
XO
Beverly

Sheri Gilson said...

WOW...very cool!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

Lysa said...

WOW! Totally amazing card, love all the details and textures! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant!

Unknown said...

This is absolutely fabulous Cor! I love that it's a shaped card and all the detail is fantastic! :)

Thanks for joining us at CFAS this week :)
Lizy DT x

BrossArtAddiction said...

OMGosh wow wow wow Cor!! You really rocked this!! Love all the fabulous details! You never seize to amaze me talented lady!!

Had to step out of my commenting #...lol...and just had to check this out!!

Now for the official bidness! ;-D~

Thanks for playing with us at "Paper Playtime" for our summer challenge and good luck! :D

Big Big Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Heather said...

That card is so cool. Just Wordz stamps are so versatile. The details on this card are amazing.

Heather from princesspaperprojects at yahoo dot com

Related Posts with Thumbnails