Saturday, July 30, 2011

Jibber Jabber,tops & wicked bloggers!

For my JustWordz- anything goes creation post scroll down

**************************


Check out this news!! YIPPEEE! I am over the moon for being picked as one of the top 3 at the new biweekly sketch challenge PINK{INK}SKETCH !
Thanks team!!! MWAH, mwah, MwAh!
They just released the winners (yes plural) of their first challenge as well!
Go check it out!
PS- This is the card that was chosen:

Now another thing about this card, more importantly THIS IMAGE........one of my fairy friends is having a ribbon candy giveaway at her blog, which is all centered around THIS IMAGE (& other Prairie Fairy Design images if you like).
For more information : Check out LORI'S BLOG POST HERE


************************************

As for me on a personal level, I am currently working nights, finishing off 2 more (tonight & tomorrow........). then our family is on holidays for 2 weeks! Much needed away from home time! I may be in & out on the puter, I may not be, so I am prescheduling a buncha posts that will hopefully go off without a hitch! (Blogger you better co-operate)
I have creations to share (I have been feverishly working my butt off so I could get ahead), I have GREAT news to share & I will have major catching up to do upon my return.
If I don't see you before I leave......Hope you are all enjoying your summer, if you are on this side of the pond, and your winter, if you are on the other side!! lol

*****************************************

As always,I like to share some blogs that I have found in blogland that have truly intrigued me, inspired me or simply made my mouth drop or made me pee in my pants (info overload, sorry-hhaha)
So here's a few for you today.................if you get a chance, pls pop over and give these bloggers some love, cuz we could all use some from time to time.

ZuZu's Petals- Altered Art'n'Stuff- this lady does the most amazing things with trinket boxes, picture frames & as of one of her latest post a pocket watch. A truly gifted altered vintage flair appeal. I just love to stop by her blog for a feast for my eyes! 

Joanna at i love 2 cut paper  makes the most amazing creations with templates from the Cutting Cafe. From Onesies to dresses to surfboards. She has the cleanest of lines and homemade rolled flowers that will make you want to reach out and touch them. CAS with a twist, I'd say!

FINALLY

Carrie at Carrie on Carrie is another wickedly talented vintagey retro blogger that I found whilst looking at the enteries at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge. Her entry intrigued me so I went & had a snoop around her blog & needless to say it did not take me very long to become a follower!


7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Another fabulous creation l adore her:) Sandra H

Sandra H said...

Over looked your other news congratulations l'm not surprised though!! your brilliant:) Sandra H

Margreet said...

Congrats on your Top 3 spot Corry...you deserve it...hope you enjoy your holidays!
xxx Margreet

coops said...

big congrats hun on your top 3 win and have a fabulous family holiday :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Cor, love this fab creation hun. A great image and I love the butterfly branch. HUGE congrats on the top 3 Mrs. and hope you and hubby and your gorgeous kids have the best holidy. :o)

Donna x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Corry, so many fab details as always, congrats on your top 3.
I miss you already girl, what am I going to do without the odd little Corry tantrum to make me laugh lol.
You flipping tease keeping me in suspense for 2 whole weeks about your GREAT news, email me right now I need to know lol.
Have a fabby holiday hunny
big hugs Mandy xx

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

A stunning creation. I would like to take the place of the girl on the swing. You created a paradise. You put a lot of detail and time in to this.

Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime.
Krista, guest designer
http://www.KristasPaperCafe.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails