Thursday, October 20, 2011

CRAFT GDT card #3


This is post #2 for today. Scroll down (past this post) for my SOG DT card! (Don't let the SOG you see hear fool you......this post is for my CRAFT GDT spot)

**************************************


   Its time for another CRAFT challenge today. This week we want to see anything

AUTUMN OR FALL

 This week our sponsor is Some Odd Girl !
If you have visited my blog before you know how much I LOVE MY ODD GIRLs and am an ODDITY as well, being on the SOG DT!! So to be able to use some of my fave stamps, makes me very very happy! AND ODD!! LOL
This image is called Tiny Tia from the Some Odd Girl Store and her hair is the result of me getting some new copics a while ago. So I experimented......what gives!? haha Overall I think she turned out absolutely lovely standing amidst the fall leaves & trees! The word friends is from my JUSTWORDZ Everyday Stamp set. The large leaf is from Dollarama! 




I sure hope you find time to come & join our Autumn festivities at the CRAFT challenge blog.

Challenges for my tag:
Tuesday Throwdown- shaped card
Crafty boots - autumn or halloween
Stamps R Us- natures gift
Paper Sundaes- Halloween or Fall
Pile it on- fall is fun
DYSU- trees



13 comments:

WencheP said...

This is just fabulous. I love the image, so cute and the coloring is fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Berry said...

This is gorgeous Cor! Love that cute image and those fab papers hugs Rebekah xx

Sandra H said...

Wow what an image this is gorgeous:) Sandra H

Unknown said...

I concur, she is lovely and your tag is terrific. Love the leaf behind her. Thanks for joining in on the Tuesday Throwdown this week.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great tag, love your embellishments.

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

sara said...

hiya girlie thats one cute tag !! love her hair and that leaf is fab i want some!! may as well say thank you for joining us at paper sundaes too !!
hugs sara x x x

coops said...

fabulous tag cor.i love the autumnal colours and fab leave and the image is so gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable tag!! Love the Fall colors and your sweet embellies!! :) Thanks so much for joining with us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week!! Smiles, *Vicki* - Oct GDT

paige said...

Cute image! Love the fall themed tag! Thanks for joining us at SRU!

Unknown said...

This is really cute, loving the colours on your tag, and that leaf is just perfect.. thought it was for real hadn't I read it on your post!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I just love these stamps. Your tag is perfect! xx

Larissa said...

Gorgeous tag! Your coluring is really lovely.

Hugs,
Larissa

Naomi said...

GORGEOUS tag and I just LOVE those fabulous fall colours! Thank you so much for joining us, this week, at DYSU!

Related Posts with Thumbnails