Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sporty Spice

IF ANYONE IS HAVING ISSUES WITH POSTING PICS ON BLOGS OR SIDEBARS OF BLOGS, PLS INFORM BLOGGER HERE....... (mine says "internal error"....apparently blogger is looking into it?)


So because of the above problem, I am unable to show you this on my sidebar:

topthreebuttonch1.jpg



Top 3 at the second Saturated Canary Challenge! YIPPEE! *high 5*
TY team!

*****************************************



So yay, today I have yet another Tilda to show you! I Miss her soooooooo much! Mwah! 
I colored this beauty whilst working the night shift. And after checking out blogland I found this awesome color challenge  (see below) & the sketch  (see below). The rest fell into place. I finally got to use my flag dies from Whimsy & wee crocheted white flowers from Kim! All the ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbons. 



Challenges for my card:
Sweet Stampin- anything goes
Simon Says Stamp- anything goes
The Outlawz- Paper a la Mode- stitching
My Sheri Crafts- all aobut sports
Magnolia Down Under- Shhh it's a secret
Dutch Magnolia Lovers- sketch (see below)

My Partners in Crafting Crime- color challenge (see below)


*******************

Stay Tuned for the Some Odd Girl Nouveau Girl Blog Hop tomorrow!! 
SOooooooooooooo Exciting! 


************

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay well done on the Top 3 Corry, no surprise :) and your card is gorgeous, love that image, she is so cute. Hugs xxx

Debbie said...

Adorable card. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Sweet Stampin. Can I say I love your blog layout, those lanterns are beautiful. Debbiexx

Margreet said...

Congrats on being in the Top 3 Corry....your card is so lovely...Tilda is fab coloured!
xxx Margreet

Kimberly said...

Oh this one is stunning...i love the color combo and the way you used the flowers is perfect...glad you were able to use them...tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Christa said...

Hi Corry , what a beautiful card you have made for our challenge !! Tilda looks great. Thanks for joining us at DML. Christa.

Sarah said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the color combos and the crocheted flowers. Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

Ashley said...

What a great card! I love the skateboard girl image! Thanks for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime!

~Ashley
My Partner in Crafting Crime DT

Donna Mosley said...

Another stunning Tilda creation Cor, love the colour combo and very yummy embellies. HUGE congrats on the top 3 hun, so well deserved. :o)

Donna x

coops said...

beautiful card cor.the image is so sweet and i love your pretty colours and design :D
huge congrats on your top 3 ;D

xx coops xx

Dawny P said...

What a lovely card and such lovely colours as well :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

Vicki Fraser said...

Too cute! I love all the layers you have done :)

Deb said...

Wow Cor I love those crocheted flowers and the flags, gorgeous
Deb
xxx

Sandy Palmer said...

Your coloring is wonderful! I love Tilda's too! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at My Sheri Crafts!

Pamela said...

Very pretty card, thank you for joining our challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pam x

Janne said...

This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
Janne

Charlotte said...

So super cute with a great digi. I love the colors! Thanks for joining My Sheri Crafts.
Charlotte

Unknown said...

Your card is totally gorgeous Corry, Thanks so much for playing along this week at MDUC
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful card Corry!! Love the colors and details.
Thank you for playing along this week at MDUC.
hugs, Janial

Jeanet van der Lee said...

Hi Cor, thank for joining our DML challenge with this beautiful card. Hugs, Jeanet

Robin said...

Really fun card with fab detail! Thanks so much for playing with us at My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

Sheri said...

This is ADORABLE with such great color and layers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MY SHERI CRAFTS ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails