Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge- White


Yup, yup yup! It's Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge time again! 
It's the "Established" Pink Girls turn this time and for this week we want to see

A WHITE ON WHITE CARD WITH A COLORED IMAGE ONLY

Perhaps it's the Christmas season that is fast approaching that will inspire you?
Perhaps it's a spooky white card that tickles your fancy?
Perhaps a Winter Wedding creation?
Whatever the case may be...... make sure you use an image from the Tickled Pink Stamp Ranges, which you can find at the Tickled Pink Stamps Store. This includes the Lil Lads & Lil Lolitas, Lil Pinkettes, Lil Pets & Cherrie.

For my card I have use Lil Victorian Steampunk Lad Luca. I just LURVE the Steampunk collection so much! I kept my white card base then used some spare part white cardstock and embossed pieces of each with some of my embossing folders. I added some bling and Steampunk accessories that I found at a Halloween store. These charms are actually off of a neclace. LOL 
The puzzle pieces.......I can't recall where I got those.....Micheals maybe, they came in the shape of a heart, but I stole a few pieces for my sentiment. Yup, I broke the heart! 
The sentiment is from my JUSTWORDZ everyday sentiment set! 







Challenges for my card 
Southern Girls Challenge- for the boys/men in your life
The Stamping Boutique- someone special
Use it Tuesdays- metal (blingy flourishes are my oldest hoarded stash)
Pile it On- just because







14 comments:

Regan said...

Corry, this is magnificent! I LOVE the sentiment on the puzzle pieces! I may have to borrow that brilliant idea at some point! :) Gorgeous white on white with all the embossing, and your image just POPS amid all the fabulous steam punk bling! This is undeniably awesome!
{hugs}
Regan

Auntie Em said...

Your steam punk white with image card is awesome! I love the gears and bling you added.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Sara H said...

OooOoo how gorgeous!!!! What a brilliant idea those puzzle pieces!!!!!
I´m also on the list for borrowing this idea =D
Really awesome work!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fabulous Corry!!

Haven_mom4 said...

gears and gizmos oh my! Totally in love with this card. Thanks for pulling out the metal to play along with us at Use it Tuesday- Haven UIT

coops said...

wow this is fantastic cor.i love the embossing and he is one cool dude image.stunning details and design too :D

xx coops xx

Sonya said...

Very cool card--great job! Glad you joined us at UIT this week!

Melissa said...

Wow! This is awesome!! I love all the textures and patterns on this and your main image really pops against all that white! Thanks for playing along with us at The Stamping Boutique!

Dragonlady said...

Wow what a stunning male card, love the steam punk theme.

Hugs Ali x TSB DT

Eulanda said...

THIS IS FRIGGIN FANTASTIK!! I LUV it!! I'll bet it was hard not to distress anything with ink tho. That image is colored uh-MAZING!! And those puzzle pieces are so cool!!

Unknown said...

Wow wow this is fabulous!!! All the white on white cards I see are always so less colourful .. if you know what I mean :) but this one just doesn't let you notice that the background is only white.. love it !!

Sandy S said...

Beautiful card Corry! Good luck & thanks for playing with us at The Stamping Boutique!

Sandy :)
DT TSB

Sandy S said...

Congratulations Corry for winning at The Stamping Boutique!

Sandy :)

Marjie Kemper said...

Gorgeous card! Love the metal on white and how the embossing fits into it all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails