Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Digi's with Attitude!

Click HERE if you are looking for the Caring Hearts Blog Hop.

*********************************************

I don't know how the weather is in your neck of the woods, but here it is RAINY, RAINY, WINDY, RAINY. I feel achy and I have a stuffed up nose! I just feel like sleeping all day, but with a baby, a toddler & a 9 yr old, that is just not happening....mind you, the oldest one is at school and the two younger ones nap at 1 pm.......looks like momma will take a nap too!!

**************************************************
A great new challenge called Digis with Attitude! (don't forget the exclamation point) made a debut recently and to lauch they had a prize of digis from their store
AND I WON IT!!
I got some cute little Grumpy Gretchen's & some sentiments from the Digi's with Attitude! Store.
I just love the looks on their faces. At first I didn't know what to make of them but the more I look at them, the more I realize we all look like this whether we know it or not, especially ME!!
I can honestly say I DO NOT walk around with a smile on my face 24/7,so these little images are perfect for me! lol


I digress, Digis with Attitude!  are currently having a blog hop with great prizes! The theme of this weeks challenge to co-inside with the hop is 'Girls Nite Out! Bling it on!' .
I have used the image Grumpy Gretchen Martini, cuz she's out on the town man!!
Sketch is Sketch & Stash & as noted above this image & sentiment are new for me, as is the little high heel shoe charm! Isn't it cute?
 I made a little ribbon flower with a button center & you can see it on the lower left hand side of my card.


I think Gretchen looks Grumpily-Satisified sitting there drinking her martini, dont you!??!

Other Challenges for my card:

Paper Sundaes- a natural woman
Marks Finest Paper- punch (for the sentiment)

17 comments:

Lynne said...

Awh Cor - hope you feel better soon :o) - loving your card - maybe you need that martini too - perk you up a bit LOL. Great flower and love the charm :o) sending hugs xx Lynne xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Sassy card for sure, looking good Corry!!

sallysbitz2 said...

This is stunning xx
Love your choice of colours & all that bling x

Today in my neck of the woods the weather ain't been too bad, quite mild and NO rain..YET!!! Lol

Hope you feel better soon hun x

Lori said...

Love what you did with the paper and the shoe charm tdf! This image is so funny, yes this weather sucks!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great image and LOVE your coloring!!

My Inkie Fingers said...

This is AWESOME!! I love it!!! You are too funny! I really enjoy reading your posts. I really do adore this card! You definately need to get her uploaded in the Challenge with the Linky tool!! Everyone will certainly DROOL *grin*

Thanks for playing along again in the DWAC's

(((Hugs)))

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Cor, fab image.
Hope you feel better soon
hugs Mandy xx

Angella D. Crockett said...

Corry, God Bless you for sharing the "here's mine" link info! I can't wait to try it out! I'm so glad I hopped on over here....your work is amazing!!!! Thanks so much!!! Blessings, Angie

Viv said...

Wow! Gorgeous card Corry! Love the glitter on her hem and your colouring is fab! Thanks for playing at Digi's With Attitude! Viv x

redwasher1 said...

Your card is amazing!! Congrats on your win!
Thanks for playing along with us at Speedy's Friends.

paper fun said...

A beautiful card Corry. I love the way you colored Grechen and the bling swirls. Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude!

Mari

Vicki Dutcher said...

Congrats on your win - these images look very sassy! Wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Lynn McAuley said...

Great mix of colors, image, and embellishments on this fun design, Corry!!

Thank you so much for sharing it with the Friends of Speedy the Cat in this week's die cut/punch challenge!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love that image!!! Hey, you won - AWESOME!!! Love your ribbon flower, your charm is precious too!!

Fiona said...

fab card and a great interpretation of our challenge. Thanks forjoining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

Sue said...

oh wow i love this card,great image and so beautifully embellished...stunning:)

thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Crystal said...

Great image! I love the layout you used & those fantastic rhinestone swirls! Thanks for playing along in our Paper Sundaes Challenge :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails