Sunday, October 10, 2010

Introducing.....................

.........STEEL MAGNOLIAS...........


Our Mission Statement...
"Five Girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in Blogland by Paper craft and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for our daily dose of Magnolia inspiration at Steel Magnolias where our Friendship is as strong as Steel !!?"


Who are these 'Steel Magnolias' you ask?
We are Me (Corry-Free-4-ever), Lori (Just Ducky), Roberta (Prairie Fairy-aka-Fairy Pickles), Trisha (T-Bear's Touch & the infamous Susie Sugar (Sassy Designs by Susie at Die Cut Dreams).
We have created a blog dedicated to our dear, sweet Magnolia stamps.
We hope to inspire you daily with magic & intrigue!
Susie has been very busy over there, gathering a crowd....
so please come on over & check it out!
We'd love to see you!

Here's a sneak peak of my card posted at the Steel Magnolias Blog.....
Your just gonna have to come over there and check it out!







8 comments:

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Looks just wonderful! Have to stop by Steel Magnolia to see the whole thing! :)

Hope your weekend is good! Did you know; it's world's cardmaking day today!? Yay!... Have a creative day, if crafting! :D

Hugs, Hege

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

You might just get me to love this little lady!
LOL!

Unknown said...

Hi Cor, YES, we do have to meet one day :)) and thanks for popping by today. . . still have to send you something woops :) but that's ME he he ! I just sent a wedding card to Australia yesterday, probably it will arrive late and I've known about it months ago !!! OMG why am I like this!!!

Margreet said...

so exciting....what will your card be????....very curious.....
xxx Margreet

Deb said...

oh huge congrats on the new blog, you gals are so very talented I look forward to checking out all your creations, what a wonderful idea. You have been so busy, I just can't keep up on your blog but will try this week, so happy I'm gonna have some time to create for myself, chat soon- oh and congrats with your top 3 pick at CowGirl's Stampen Ranch challenge blog.
Debs
xxx

Susie Sugar said...

Wow what a write up Corry and that card is first class
Hugs Susie xx

Lin said...

Intriguing Cor. Can't wait to see what the blog looks like.

No wonder I don't know what day of the week it is. Firstly I spent all day yesterday thinking it was still Sunday. Then I click on your blog to find a post dated Sunday October 10th! My poor old brain can't cope, lol

I'm another magnolia fan, so I am sure I am gonna enjoy this new blog.

Lin xx

Mel said...

Oh honey i cant wait to see the wee blog!
Such a tease with just a wee peak from your stunning looking creations!
Hugs melly xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails