Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another Bizzy Becs Sneak Peek

Bizzy Becs has a new Blue Butterfly Stamp line out & it is called:


Yup this one is for the boyz AND for her DT members who begged her for some boy images. Ask & you shall recieve! She delivered some real doozies!!
All of the images in the sneak peeks have been available for purchase at Bizzy Becs store as of March 5. All the DT members are giving sneak peeks of their creations with these images over at the Bizzy Becs Store Blog, so if you need more inspiration head on over there!




This little fell is called Cody Covered. Typical boy image hey?!
I love it! I was able to use alot of my Tim Holtz papers & distresser to get the exact feel I was going for. I also used some of my Halloween spidey web ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbons! Cool huh?
The sentiment is a sticker I put on black paper & faux stitched around.
I colored Cody with watercolor pencils, blending stumps & baby oil & used my Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink pad to ink all around him !



Thanks for looking today!

Challenges for my card:
Pollycraft Mondays- teen cards
Creatalicious Challenge- two tone colors
Incy Wincy- for the boys
The Crazy Challenge- eyelets or brads




14 comments:

Crafty Karen said...

Fantastic card, i'm always stuck for ideas on cards for men and boys! :-D

Janet said...

Having two boys myself, I know how hard it is to find the right 'boy ' image. This is a great one! I love what you've done with it. The distressing is perfect!

Lori said...

Love it! Love how you dirtied up around the image too, fantastic!!!!

Unknown said...

O wow Corry this is AWESOME, your boys cards are always so fantastic and so inspirational! Did you see that there is a DT call at Cards4Men? xxx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Love this - it made me chuckle. Great job on the image - I especially like how you smudged the background to make it look muddy!

Hugs,
Linda

Chelsea said...

Hi Corry, I love the distress look on the background of the image. A perfect card for all the boys.
Love,
Chelsea

BA said...

hi corry this is absolutely stunning, love the colors and the cute image, perfekt boy card
xoxo BA

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is cool and fun, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-kit-preview-day.html
(ends March 18)

Tammy said...

You did a great job on a neat boys card. Love the distress look.
smiles...Tammy

Renkata said...

Such a cool card.
Thanks for join us at the Crazy Challenge.

Marilyn said...

Great card Cor & the 'dirt' is just perfect.

BrossArtAddiction said...

Amazing card Cor! Your distressing is perfect and that image is too cute and all boy! :D

xx Tracey xx

Bonnie Garby said...

I LOVE this card Corry!! Great job! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Cheryl said...

WOW FANTASTIC,love the colours and distressing........a perfect boy card!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
Hugs xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails