Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bizzy Becs- A line of Daisys'


Alongside the new Miss Cherry Martini line of digis at Bizzy Becs, she also has this line of digis available April 1st.

It's a whole new line of DAISY images & this one is called 'Daisy laying in a field'.
I just love the feel of this image. So spring. So summer. So fresh.



I added a Magnolia Die Doohickey with gems & glitter & also added a little brown frame I bought at the dollar store, except I painted it with Distress Ink - weathered wood- crackle paint! A brand new purchase for me from a local craft store. I have been aching to try this stuff & turns out I absolutely love it!
Problem is- the Tatered Rose one I bought is almost dried up completely.....I've called the store to complain, but won't hear back until later today sooooooooooo.............all you crackled paint fanatics......can I add water to moisten it up or will it ruin it? HELP!

Y


PS- the square doily is also from Bizzy Becs Store !

Please go check out the rest of the DT inspiration for these images at Bizzy Becs Store blog

Thanks for stopping by today!

Challenges for my card:

Card Positioning Systems- sketch (see below)
Kaboodle Doodles- spring has sprung
Paper Playtime- anything goes
Gingerloft- die cuts/punches
Cupcake Inspirations- photo (see below)



23 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Corry this is gorgeous, love the spring colours and that butterfly is so so pretty :) aaaah don't know about the paint I've never tried that.. Hugs xxx

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Beautiful card!! I have read you can add water to get the consistency you want. I haven't tried it but I wouldn't be afraid too as they are water-based.
Hope this helps and good luck!

Rachel Hope said...

So sweet! Love your colors! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

lovely card, i love the details! And i also like yr cupcakes yammie!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image Corry, she's beautiful...lovely card
Luv CHRISSYxx

cebelica said...

great card!

Lea L. said...

This is super cute! I love the square doily in the background!! Thanks for joining us at the CPS Sketch Blog this week!! ♥♥♥

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Corry, love the gorgeous image and details. The frame and sentiment are lovely. Love the crackling.

Donna x

Sande said...

Love your card! This doily is fab!

Hugs, Sande x

BrossArtAddiction said...

So pretty Cor! Where did you find the beautiful square doilie?

xx Tracey xx

Shelly said...

Such a pretty card, Cor! I love that new image.

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Cory

What a pretty card love what you've done. Thanks so much for joining us ver at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina

Anonymous said...

hi corry! i have gotten dried up crackle paint too, and i added a few drops of water and i worked out just fine. so yes, you can add a little water, but be careful, its supposed to be quite thick. a wonderful card by the way, so summery. ooh, how you make me long for summer now.
hugs

Tammy said...

This is just the precious...I love love love the colors of this one! The image is so cute and girlie...
smiles...Tammy

Lynn said...

Beautiful card and love the colours you have used..The die cuts are fab too:)
Thanks so much for joining us here at GingerLoft Challenges:)
huggs
Lynn xx

Loz said...

aaw, I love that dragonfly doo hickey.. if only it was in stock! can't help you with the crackle paint - hope they replace it? ♥

Chris said...

that's a very cute card, that butterfly is beautiful.
thanks for playing with us at CIC.

Dawn said...

Lovely card! I love how you have the image cut out beyond the frame! Thank you for joining in at paper playtime!

Debbie said...

Sorry I've been busy at work and haven't had a chance to peek into your blog...This is beautiful. I love the square doily, never seen those before

Great job
Debbie

Rachel Hope said...

So fun! Love the butterfly! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Merry said...

This is such a fantastic card...love your colouring and terrific doily you have used.

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Thank you for playing along with the Paper Playtime Queens
The Scrapbooking Queen

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Corry, love all the pretty details you've added!

Thank you for playing along with us @ Paper Playtime!
hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails