Friday, March 4, 2011

Bizzy Becs- Blue Butterfly Stamps- New Release- Boyz Will Be Boyz

Hello everyone, are you ready for a new Blue Butterfly Stamp release from Bizzy Becs!?! Well,  since us DT members have harrassed encouraged Bec to come up with some boys images she has decided to call this new release line



The new DIGI line will be released on March 5 & I have just posted these pictures on the Bizzy Becs Store  blog (where in Austrailia it is March 5 already). To inspire you today I have made a set of tags with the 'Boyz will be Boyz- Accessory Pack'.
As soon as I saw these images I knew I had to make some tags with them. I cut the tags on my handy dandy Cricut machine! Alot of the papers I've used are from CTMH & alot of the ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbons.







For this image I masked a little man image into the truck. This stamp is from a SU set that I have. He fit perfectly, I LOVE IT!


Head on over to the Bizzy Becs Store Blog to check out some of the other DT sneak peeks and be sure to stick around, cuz all month long we'll be showing off our own style with this amazing new line.

Also just a reminder that this line will ONLY be available in DIGI format!

*************

ANOTHER REMINDER- 

Don't forget to enter my blogaversary candy!! 

**********************

Challenges for my tags:

Cupcake Craft Challenge- anything but square
Tuesday Throwdown- tag you're it
A Spoon Full of Sugar- create/use a tag
Charisma Cardz- four legged friends (the animal tags)
Stamp Something- digi day
Dutch Dare Challenge- Who's Who in the Zoo (animal tags)
Really Reasonable Ribbons- green theme (pick a green any green)



15 comments:

Eseniya said...

Какие симпатичные теги! Яркие, веселые! ))

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

wowie what a great tags!

Delphine said...

What a fantastic set, Corry! I love all your tags and the images are lovely! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Crry, love these fab tags. Great images and details. You're so good at these.

Donna x

Leah l'Orange said...

oh WOW! Corry, these are all fantastic, girl! you have been BUSY! i'm totally inspired right now and wishing i didn't have to go out to the movies! :) glad you shared these with Charisma - i always love dropping by your bloggy!

xo

Shelly said...

I love your tags, Corry! They're just bursting with creativity.

Lori said...

These are so awesome! OMG you're a busy bee! I love all the embellies and how you made the train tracks - genius!

Clare Brown said...

wow these are so inspriational, goodluck at charisma this week. Hop over too sarah hurley challenges too

chrissy xx said...

What Fabulous tags! LOve them ALL......
Chrissyxx

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Awww, those are so great for boys!!! Love them all!

Unknown said...

O wow Corry these are absolutely amazing!!! You are so creative, these tags are super fantastic, love them xxx

Davi said...

Oh my goodness these are such cute tags!! Great work on them! Thanks for sharing them with us at TT this week.

Yenni Natalia said...

I love those lizard or shall i call gecko :P.

thanks for joining Dutch dare challenge.hope to see you again in the next challenge.
hugs
yenni

Faye said...

Wow, what absolutely fantastic tags! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake. x

Bonnie Garby said...

I LOVE your boy tags! They're awesome!!! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Related Posts with Thumbnails