Saturday, March 26, 2011

Winner of Third Whopping Candy Paper Pack


ME AGAIN, right, like you were expecting  someone else. HHmmmmmmmmm
I am pleased as punch that so many of you are entering my candy. I wish I could give you all something.....however I can't, but maybe when I win a  cool Mil that will change--haha--........
So...............who's the third lucky paper pack winner!?!?

FIRST let me tell you that the SECOND winner has not contacted me yet, so if want to see if it is you that I am talking about, then click on the page under my header that says "Winners of Blogaversary Paper packs" (or something like that---lol)

*********************************************

As mentioned in my BLOGAVERSARY WHOPPING CANDY post HERE, for every 100 enteries into Mr. Linky I will be giving away 28 sheets of DP (that's Designer Paper) cut 6" X 6"

So out of fairness I've decided to draw 1 winner out of each 100 that enters.



I have over 300 enteries now & that means a third winner .....................

RANDOM.ORG - Integer Widget: "True Random Number Generator
Min: 200
Max: 300
Result:
289
Powered by RANDOM.ORG"

This translates to......................



..................



...............



...........



.......


.....



..



Congrats !!!
If you could e-mail me at fancyfree4ever@yahoo.ca  with your snail mail addy I will get your paper out to you straight away. Pls put THIRD DP WINNER in your subject line.
((I will be posting all winners on a seperate page at the top of my blog as well & winners have until April 7 to contact me for shipping of prizes. ))

(Scroll down for more recent posts)

5 comments:

cebelica said...

Yay, that's me!! :D I'm so excited!!! Thank you very, very much!! You made my day! I have already sent you an e-mail with my addy, but I put "winner of *third* DP draw" in the subject line. I know you wrote to say "second" at the bottom, but above it says I'm the third winner. *confused* I hope I did that right ...

Thanks again!
Hugs,
Maja(aka Cebelica)

Unknown said...

Congrats, so happy for you!!!!

Cor* said...

Correct, that's THIRD winner. It's 5 am here, was around 4 am when I wrote the post! LOL....no excuse I know!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

congrats!
I wasn't also not the second one *lol*

Related Posts with Thumbnails